Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 ACM Awards - March 7

LilUnderwood

I’m bummed Carrie didn’t win but I’m not mad that Miranda won! I feel like Carrie is just going to go do her own thing and not worry about award shows. I rather her keep doing what she wants to do! She’s got all of us supporting her!

cmuf2011

Not surprised well im surprised Miranda won im not surprised that Carrie lost. I thought Luke Combs or Eric church was going to win. Of course I was rooting for Carrie but i had low expectations that she’ll win. We got lucky last year with that tie

PRGuy79

I continue to be surprised every year, despite telling myself that I can't be surprised anymore. Even though I know she won't win and tell myself she won't win, I'm still mad when they give it to someone else.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Single of the Year win, so I choose to celebrate that major achievement. Carrie looked and sounded amazing tonight, as always.

CU4ever

I am literally not shocked or surprised one bit. I’ve accepted (& we all should) that she will more than likely never win this award

liz278

I "watched" the show, mostly it was background noise until I heard Carrie. Jimmie was great, I really liked him. Dolly was great but she was rarely there, Gabby was not that good, music for the most part was forgettable. So glad that Carrie won something. I would give the show a C or D.

CU4ever

During a backstage press interview following the show, I asked Underwood if fans could expect new music and a tour from her this year.

“I’m always always working on something. Obviously, we can’t spill too many beans right now, but my fans know what I mean when I say, ‘Soon… soon,'” she says with a laugh. “They actually hate it when I use that word because they’re like ‘What does that mean?’ but it’s been busy for sure.”

maddkat

Staff member
country voters just have a skewed idea of what entertaining is. lol
imo Standing stock still in the middle of the stage and singing dull repetitive songs just isn't that entertaining. Yet country voters time and time again vote those dullards as eoty.

rcramer

^ skewed, how about clueless....

These awards shows never seize to amaze me. Glad that I went to bed before EOTY was won..... Its not worth the disappointment...

As always the QUEEN descended onto the stage to again show folks how an EOTY should perform.... She will always be in a class of her own....

maddkat

Staff member

adam1995

Weird Miranda won, not 100% sure of what she did more than the others. Not mad though, Carrie wasn't going to win this year, plus she has 3 already. This is fine. But if Miranda wins CMA EOTY before Carrie, there's a problem. Just shocked it's not Luke Combs.