Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 ACM Awards - March 7

MSCarriefan

I am thinking that Carrie isn't performing by herself because it looks like the band is at home. Chad just posted a picture that doesn't look like Vegas

monkeyboy16

Hmm. Yeah I don’t get the secrecy then. It’s not like IIDLY is a new song. I’d loveeeee if she performed with Kelly for the Dolly tribute

FanSince04

I think it’s all but certain she’ll be performing IIDLY. Also, I like this new look on Carrie!

Reactions: mbh

CU4ever

I can’t believe IIDLY didn’t win.. this is a song that spent nearly a month at the top and is in the top ten for 6 months…

Michael Reid

I can’t believe IIDLY didn’t win.. this is a song that spent nearly a month at the top and is in the top ten for 6 months…
Perhaps it’s a spread of awards. They didn’t win Event but Single of the year is a good shot still.

liz278

^^Did you hear about all of them? I know 2 of them.

I am tired of Eric Church. I know some of you like him.

cmuf2011

Well that was fast I mean the announcing a winner. Like the show started at 8 est and you typed the comment at 8:00 est i thought there was going to be an opening performance, a monologue, or something but I guess it was welcome to the ACM the winner for blank is blank. I’m just shocked that they announced a winner at the very beginning of the award show. Note I’m not watching but I am refreshing this page every 10-30 minutes or so. Like I want to know stuff but not enough to watch it live

liz278

I watched the red carpet and I don't know half of the people they talked to. (I don't listen to country radio anymore so that may be why)

Michael Reid

Video of the Year: Miranda and Elle King
Musical Event of the Year: Carly and Ashley
Duo of the Year: Brothers Osbourne
Group of the Year: Old Dominion