Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 ACM Awards - March 7

Smokyiiis

It was announced that Kelly Clarkson would be doing a Dolly Parton tribute. Carrie loves Dolly. It wouldn’t surprise me if she did something Dolly related as well.

maddkat

Staff member
^ but why? it's not the Dolly show. she's already hosting, singing with Kelsea and having a tribute. enough already.

adam1995

Enough already for the Queen of Country, and American treasure? Wow.

Doubt Carrie will do anything Dolly related, but why is Kelly Clarkson? Why not just let Dolly actually do it? I mean she'll be there.

simonplay

I hope Carrie pay tribute to Dolly at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame!

Anyway, at this point it's not a new single, it's either a medley or IIDLY.

Momin

Please no medley. I'd much rather she did IIDLY. At this point a medley of old songs would be redundant and so unexciting.

And as much as I love Dolly, I wish they would start picking some other iconic artists to pay tribute to. Dolly, Loretta, Reba have been done so much. What about all the other great women? We can't keep recycling the same names.

maddkat

Staff member

Michael Reid

Just had an idea, this may confirm it, that it’s a Vegas Performance. So currently it is Katy’s stint at Resorts World. She does her shows on Friday, Saturday and Wednesdays. Every week. Strangely enough, she has a show Friday the 4th, Saturday the 5th, no show on Wednesday the 9th, and then next show on Friday the 11th. ACM’s are in Vegas, on the 7th. Enough time for a tear down of Katy’s set, and putting up part of Carrie’s set, and resetting back to Katy’s. Perhaps her performance is a live performance from Resorts world, and it’s the actual residency props, set etc. who knows perhaps the finale, of SITW with the aerial and water features, kind of matches the Blue dress they put her in for the announcement of the blue dress???? Allegiant Stadium, is only a 10-15 minute drive to Resorts world. Totally feasible to make it happen???

LilUnderwood

Bummed that she’s performing with Jason and not on her own but I’m still going to watch this year and keeping my fingers crossed she wins entertainer of the year!