Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMT Awards

liz278

considering they're announcing final nominees now it makes me wonder if they'll have voting during the show on socials like they usually do? Better make sure to get in as many as we can now just in case. You can enter a ton of fake email addresses, clear your cookies, refresh, and continue voting over and over.
I have a few email addresses, so I vote, log off and put in the other email and vote.

maddkat

Staff member
keep voting!

finalist for VOTY will be announced Monday morning and we then vote via social media. Be ready!

Final nominees, from the second round of voting, will be announced on show day, April 11. Final voting will be determined via social media and announced as the final category during the live show.

The Nanook

keep voting!

finalist for VOTY will be announced Monday morning and we then vote via social media. Be ready!
Never been the biggest fan of these 3 rounds of voting. 2 is fine, but 3 seems like much. Though I get that the CMTs want to increase social media activity and discussion during the show.

I'm guessing Carrie/Jason, Kane, Kelsea, and Luke will make the finals, assuming it'll be a top 4 like last year (Carrie Underwood & John Legend, Kane Brown, Kelsea Ballerini, and Keith Urban & P!nk).