Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 CMT Awards on April 7th, 2024

CU4ever

Does anyone know the eligibility period? There is a rumor that a OOTT video is coming, so maybe Carrie could get nominated if it came out early next year, but I don't know.

Hopefully she does get nominated (and we can encourage people to vote and win it for Carrie), but if not I would at least hope she performs.

adam1995

Does anyone know the eligibility period? There is a rumor that a OOTT video is coming, so maybe Carrie could get nominated if it came out early next year, but I don't know.

Hopefully she does get nominated (and we can encourage people to vote and win it for Carrie), but if not I would at least hope she performs.
Where is this rumor from, lol? We've been hearing that for quite a while too.

CU4ever

Where is this rumor from, lol? We've been hearing that for quite a while too.
I didn't initiate the rumor, someone on Twitter did, and I take it with a grain of salt. But it was posted in the CU8 thread (not by me). There is someone on Twitter who claims they know someone at UMG and have been told a video is in the works.

Last edited:

adam1995

I didn't initiate the rumor, someone on Twitter did, and I take it with a grain of salt. But it was posted in the CU8 thread (not by me). There is someone on Twitter who claims they know someone at UMG and have been told a video is in the works.
That sounds dubious at best, lol. I personally don’t think we’ll be getting a video for OOTT. I’d prefer that, if she performs at the CMTs, she debuting a new song. Maybe it would be the Cody duet, which is more likely I guess.

CU4ever

That sounds dubious at best, lol. I personally don’t think we’ll be getting a video for OOTT. I’d prefer that, if she performs at the CMTs, she debuting a new song. Maybe it would be the Cody duet, which is more likely I guess.
I don’t think so either, honestly. but I would really like one.

I’m not sure if Cody would be ready to move onto part two of his album by April since he’s only had one single. But his song probably will peak around the CMTs so anything’s possible.

Of course if she’s not nominated she may not even go lol

adam1995

I don’t think so either, honestly. but I would really like one.

I’m not sure if Cody would be ready to move onto part two of his album by April since he’s only had one single. But his song probably will peak around the CMTs so anything’s possible.

Of course if she’s not nominated she may not even go lol
That will be around planting time in Tennessee, she’ll need to get the crops in the ground. Gourds before chords, lol.

Last edited:

Zach1998

Yeah I saw that rumor about an OOTT video on Twitter too. I think it was posted about a month ago that his connection at UMG said it was in the works. It usually wasn't one of those stan accounts that blows smoke either. I'm still taking it with a grain of salt though, because I figured we should have one by now if we were getting one.

She'll most likely skip these too if she isn't up for anything.

cmuf2011

If Carrie gets nominated I need to remember they are in April and not June (I’m used to cmt being in June during cmafest week) and I know they were in April last year but I’m use to them being in June.

countrymusicfan15

If Carrie gets nominated I need to remember they are in April and not June (I’m used to cmt being in June during cmafest week) and I know they were in April last year but I’m use to them being in June.
At this point I don’t think Carrie will be nominated :( HMH was nominated for the last one and there has been no new video since then

monkeyboy16

Carrie got one nomination for Performance of the Year for Hate My Heart at last years awards: