Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 timeline

maddkat

Staff member
March 20 - concert at UTEP's Don Haskins Center
June 4 - Fan Club party
June 6-9 - Carolina Country Music Fest
June 21 - CMAC events center , Canandaugia, NY
July 14 - Windy City Smokeout
July 19/20 - Honolulu (Blaisdell Arena)
August 4 - Concert for Legends
August 31 - Kickoff Jam in Panama City
Sept 28 - The Cattle Baron's Ball

Reflection dates:
March 6, 8, 9, 13, 15, 16
May 22, 25, 26, 29, 31
June 1
August 14, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24
October 16, 18, 19, 23, 25, 26

2023 Timeline
2022 Timeline
2021 Timeline
2020 Timeline
2019 Timeline
2018 Timeline

Last edited:

CU4ever

As of right now, January and February are wide open (maybe that changes!) but if not, maybe Carrie plans to use that time to work on new music? Probably wishful thinking 😅

Zach1998

Think 2024 will be pretty quiet. OOTT will probably climb through the spring time, and the Cody duet will probably come soon after. Maybe we get some good high profile performances at the ACMs/CMAs of it. Other than that I'm not expecting anything music wise from Carrie. Unless she does a Greatest Hits Decade #2 with some new songs on it.

monkeyboy16

I feel like she might be doing something with Post Malone? He was announced at Stage Coach and I think he’s releasing a country album? And I thought I read that he recently started following Carrie? Just speculation

CU4ever

I feel like she might be doing something with Post Malone? He was announced at Stage Coach and I think he’s releasing a country album? And I thought I read that he recently started following Carrie? Just speculation
That would be really cool if she was doing something with him. I know she’s been a big fan of his for a while now and attended one of his concerts a few years ago. It would also be really good crossover appeal and exposure for her

Last edited:

PRGuy79

That would be really cool if she was doing something with them. I know she’s been a big fan of his for a while now and attended one of his concerts a few years ago. It would also be really good crossover appeal and exposure for her
I agree that the crossover appeal would be a big opportunity to reignite some momentum in Carrie's career.

jamatthews83

Hallelujah with John Legend
Little Drummer Boy with Isaiah Fisher
Great Is Thy Faithfulness with Cece Winans
Only Us with Dan + Shay
Tears Of Gold with David Bisbal
Still Woman Enough with Loretta Lynn and Reba McEntire
I Wanna Remember with NEEDTOBREATHE
If I Didn't Love You with Jason Aldean

CU4ever

No CMA Fest this year 😪 I wish she’d have done that instead of some of the random shows she’s been doing

liz278

^^yeah but she is going to Hawaii! Also she doesn't have new music and it seems like they give the slots to artists who have new music. If I were planning to go ahead of time I would be so disappointed in the line up