Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd single from Cry Pretty?

Which song should be the 3rd single from Cry Pretty?

• Total voters

maddkat

Staff member
can't we just get through single 2 ,lol

Attachments

• smiley-confused004.gif
    smiley-confused004.gif
    242 bytes · Views: 177

countrymusicfan15

Single #3?

I know there was already a poll for this, but that was a few months ago and opinions may have changed. What do you guys think should be released as the next single??

countrymusicfan15

Sorry meant to a poll! But I forgot to choose that option. Anyways, my vote goes to Southbound! It couldn’t be better timing for it (Spring Break, summer coming up, warm weather, etc.)

JoeOrfino

Drinking Alone is the obvious hit of the album, the same way Church Bells was for Storyteller. I really think the song could help revive this era.

Smokyiiis

I like Backsliding but if it were to be released as a single I'm afraid it would do even more poorly on radio than LW did.

maddkat

Staff member
^ it'd do great,catchy as heck, nice tempo, relatable. IMO better then DA, which I love, but it's kind of draggy for radio.
I've had several people try to tell me DA is uptempo and I just have to laugh.Not a single thing about it is uptempo.

Kizmet311

I do want Backsliding and DA as singles, but next I want That Song. It's just so fun and catchy and I think it would be perfect for springtime and early summer. Then DA after that, then Backsliding for late fall/winter.

txacar

I do want Backsliding and DA as singles, but next I want That Song. It's just so fun and catchy and I think it would be perfect for springtime and early summer. Then DA after that, then Backsliding for late fall/winter.

And as the DJ in London said about DYTAM when he interviewed Carrie, "It's such a naughty little song." Lol.

CrazyAboutCarrie

My vote is for Drinking Alone or That Song . Although I hate to say that Southbound might be the next song, the timing is right, and it was being played at sporting events after the album came out. A different kind of song for Carrie to release. A fun song!

Sparkny

I'd pick Southbound or Ghosts on the stereo. Drinking Alone needs to be a fall single in my opinion. As much as I love Backsliding, country radio will not play it like LW.

carriefan14

Am I the only one that doesn’t like DA? Well i think it is cool, but not single worthy. I would actually rather Bullet or SB be released over it.

Hil

I voted for That Song then for Drinking Alone to follow that. Won't happen though.