Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACM 2011 - who shall we vote for!!

jbrown

Oh what to do what to do. I know I will be voting for Pedro!!

Which Pedro? lol. It seems like the majority is voting for Brad. It is more effective if we all vote for one so I may have to vote for Brad as well instead of Keith. I like them both anyway.

selby46

Keith is my favorite but if the majority agrees on Brad, I will vote that way. We will show them that we can still affect the vote, even if it is not for Carrie.

carrieismy1idol

I'm Watching The Show But I'm Not Voting At All Because I'm Still Upset About Carrie & Rascal Flatts's Snubs But I'm Rooting For Brad To Take It Because He's A Fellow West Virginian.

teesharky

I am fine with either Brad or Keith winning, but I hate seeing Carrie's label get what they want. So that makes me lean towards Keith.

But if SWSRN wins, I will be very upset.

puggle10

If we have to vote for someone besides Carrie, Keith and Jason are the best vocalists and stage performers compared to the others... I want to vote for Jason, but feel Keith has a better chance over Miranda or Taylor... so Keith it is. The fact both Jason and Keith's incredible albums were not nominated from Ablum of the Year just shows how far off the nominees are this year... its' just plain wrong... each of Carrie's singles are musical events, whereas Miranda's are just average singles... average after average songs continuing to win virtually all major awards... the industry is a joke if they give any album an award over PLAY ON, which will stand the test of time as a classic, timeless release... FEARLESS, REVOLUTION, and HEMINGWAY will not.

Kizmet311

There is a thread with a poll on here and Keith has the most votes of CF'ers. Don't know if the people in this thread have also voted in that poll or not. I will go with the majority, but my plan is to vote for Keith right now for a few reasons - I like Keith better than Brad (as far as music and entertaining and looks!), Keith is more mainstream and has a crazy fan base so I think he'll get more casual votes and fan votes than Brad without factoring in Carrie fans, and I don't want to play the label game which is for Brad and Miranda, so I'm not voting for Brad, because I think the label wants him to get it. However, I think we all need to agree on one so we have a chance at beating TS. Otherwise, I think she will get it if the fan votes outweight the industry.

blondemama

Who do we have the best chance of getting the win and keeping it out of the hands of another artist I won't mention. I like Brad but the label thing is getting to me. I listen to more Jason but I am down with the group but we should make a decision if no other reason to keep it out of a pop stars hand.

jbrown

I know I am voting for Keith out of principles. I like him too and it's time he gets some awards since Carrie is out of the picture. I hope majority of us will vote for one to be more effective.

Ace01

Im voting for brad i think he is the most deserving this year. To me carrie won cause if she was nom. She would have won.