Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACM 2011 - who shall we vote for!!

jbrown

I am voting for Keith. I hope we can all unite and vote for one to ensure a possible win. Thanks.

Carrie Country

I also think it is set up for a SWSRN win.

SWSRN is not going to win no way.......again I say her time is up the last few awards shows she walked away empty handed.......and it was the CMA's that handed her the EOTY she didn't deserve on a silver platter......happened once and not going to happen again it was a fluke!!!!!

gocountrymusic

I am going with Miranda or Keith Urban on this. I know there are a lot of ill feelings about the way Carrie is being treated by her label, but Miranda is definitely the most Country of the nominees. I might vote for Keith just because I love him lol. My favorite album from him was Love, Pain and the Whole Crazy thing. He's also an amazing person.

teesharky

I'm voting for Miranda.......I just became a fan of hers and have never had this chance to put all my support at an awards show behind her before......and for those saying they're boycotting the show......uh why just because our sweet Carrie isn't nominated?.....no matter what it's going to be a very entertaining show.......a great night of music!!!!!!

It is the principle of the thing. Carrie was snubbed, so why should we support the show that did it?

I wish I could boycott her label too.

bigbluegrl23

I'm voting for Miranda.......I just became a fan of hers and have never had this chance to put all my support at an awards show behind her before......and for those saying they're boycotting the show......uh why just because our sweet Carrie isn't nominated?.....no matter what it's going to be a very entertaining show.......a great night of music!!!!!!

im a miranda fan too, but an opening act doesnt deserve EOTY win much less a nom
becca T

gocountrymusic

^Sorry I didn't mean to knock off the other artists as being not country. I still believe that Miranda is closer to roots country than Brad though and I do listen to her more which also plays a part. Brad's a sweetheart and a talented man. I should have mentioned that I am factoring in my personal tastes too. The only Brad song I downright loved was Whiskey Lullaby. If he wins, I'll be happy for him

abbeyjones18

I'm not voting for Miranda...and that is not because of Arista and everything that we heard today. I just feel as though she isn't ready. When Carrie first one EOTY in 2009, she came off a great year and tour...Miranda is just starting that herself...my vote will most likely go to Brad or Keith...

abbeyjones18

^Sorry I didn't mean to knock off the other artists as being not country. I still believe that Miranda is closer to roots country than Brad though and I do listen to her more which also plays a part. Brad's a sweetheart and a talented man. I should have mentioned that I am factoring in my personal tastes too. The only Brad song I downright loved was Whiskey Lullaby. If he wins, I'll be happy for him

Yeah, at least Miranda is country...I just feel as though she isn't ready for EOTY...

harry_potter_211

I'm boycotting the show and I don't plan on voting. Last year I voted endlessly for Carrie online and text voted for her throughout the show.

But now that they screwed Carrie over, why should I bother supporting the show that did that?

That all said, I prefer Brad to win EOTY. Of course I wish Carrie was nominated, but since she's not, my support will go to Brad.

gocountrymusic

I keep going back on forth on this... Who knows? Maybe I just won't vote. I HATE politics and I hate that its a part of everything we do in this world, even music. Music is music. Talent is talent. I hope someday, awards shows will see it like that.

i love Keith, Jason and Brad
but im gonna vote for the one who has the biggest chance to win over you-know-who (not Voldemort)

Country_Carrie

I REFUSE to watch the ACM Awards; That said, I'm with the person up there who is voting for Brad because he is also from my home state :) Brad deserves it (from that group of noms..Carrie really deserves it)...I'm not watching, like I said, but I def plan to put in multiple votes for Brad!!

diva101

is the Top Female Vocalist Of The Year award fan voted? If it is, it's the only category I'll tackle...

FOR CARRIE! <3 <3

rainbow1

I can't participate in this sham of an awards show. I love Brad, but I won't be voting! In my mind, voting for Brad...is going along with what Arista did to Carrie to get Brad in this position! Twice!!

cpeTN89

I changed my mind about voting for Jason A. I was mad at first and just wanted to stick it to the ACMs. But out of the bunch, Brad deserves it. He works hard and is a great friend of Carries as well. So, Brad has my vote.

bree

I'm all for Keith winning, he deserves it. So he has my vote since Carrie's not in the running :( But I'd be happy with Brad too.