Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACM Adds Women, Men to Girls' Night Out TV Special

teesharky

OMG Maybe they will sing LAM! That would rock as we never got to see that live!

I love that song so much! Very very cool that Carrie will be doing a duet with Vince Gill. So happy about that!

finally we get some news!

carriecountrystar

soo with many already being paired up with their honorees, I'm guessing miranda will most likely once again duet with loretta lynn?

can't wait for vince gill and carrie duet!!!!!

teesharky

wait a minute, wait a minute: are they not honoring Taylor! I would definitely be shocked. Because if they are honoring Miranda... This very telling!!!!

ALSO VERY HAPPY THAT IT'S Mr. Gill as he is very much a Carrie fan!!!

Something tells me Taylor will be added later. They said more people will be added....so I bet she will sneak in there somehow, with some "youngest ever to win Album" award.

hjj

I wonder if the people honor or performing get any money? If not ABC has quite a cash cow they have all these people that could be making a lot of money themselves having a concert. I'm sure it will be great but I will reserve opinion on some additions until I see how some of this is played out.