Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Album Track Survivor Game

FanSince04

Look at me
Low
You won't find this

(I feel like Ghosts on the stereo was a big dark horse from the Cry Pretty album, I see lots of love from it even from people outside the fanbase, and think its a big fan favorite as well. I really wish it was a single from that era, because I think it would've went over at radio a lot better than some of the singles they selected then.)
Completely agree. Imagine Ghosts on the Stereo vs Love Wins or Drinking Alone. I do love Drinking Alone, I tire of it very easily.

maddkat

Staff member
Sorry I just don't get the GOTS or TWII love. imo TWII is just a hot mess and GOTS in particular is plodding and goes nowhere.
But we all have our favs. :)

CU4ever

1. You Won't Find This
2. Choctaw County Affair
3. She Don't Know

Really surprised Ghosts on the Stereo made it so far. Of course, I love it. I think the production is really good. I'm also surprised You Won't Find This made it so far! (Love that one too, it just seems not talked about too much)

FanSince04

😂 If GOTS were one beat faster it would be my all time favorite Carrie song. Love to hear her sing anything bluesy, or even remotely resembling a torch song (IKYW, DA, etc.).
I Know You Won’t is Top 5 for me… would be Top 3… but Carrie has so many great songs!