Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Album Track Survivor Game

CU4ever

I personally don’t understand the immense love for CCA. I like it though! But I know I am the only one who thinks that though 😂😅

txacar

I personally don’t understand the immense love for CCA. I like it though! But I know I am the only one who thinks that though 😂😅
It is a track that I always skip; however, her performance of CCA at CMAs a few years ago was amazing. I love to watch it on youtube, but the song without Carrie's physical presence (and harmonica) is just OK to me.

lizcarlo

Ghosts on the Stereo

I like GOTS for casual listen. The other two are some of my favorites on the cd's.

RenegadeChaser

Meanwhile I’d love an entire adventurous album that leans in the direction of CCA 😁 definitely one of my favorite non-singles and I would have loved for it to have been released.

PRGuy79

I absolutely love Choctaw County Affair. I think it had the potential to be a legacy song for her - like "That's the Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia" was for Reba. Can you imagine the epic video?!? I wish Arista had taken a gamble and released it as the fifth single from Storyteller.