Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Audio/Video (5-3-12) here!

luxoricious

Yay! Thank you so much!
I was SO expecting her to sing Good girl, I almost died when I heard the Blown away music.

She was amazing, as usual.

jaylee50

I have a mac and couldn't download it, but I saw the video on the other thread. I am so grateful for the video posting because for some unknown reason my DVR didn't pick up AI tonight. I told so many people to watch Idol tonight because Carrie was going to be on. Friends called to say how great Carrie was and how much they enjoyed the song. I was in agony because I missed it. Thank God for this Carrie fan site. I tried youtube earlier, but, I guess, it hadn't been posted yet. Anyway, I loved her performance and could watch it over and over... Thank you Carrie fans for posting the video. I would have been so disappointed if I hadn't seen the video tonight.

jaylee50

I have a mac and couldn't download it, but I saw the video on the other thread. I am so grateful for the video posting because for some unknown reason my DVR didn't pick up AI tonight. I told so many people to watch Idol tonight because Carrie was going to be on. Friends called to say how great Carrie was and how much they enjoyed the song. I was in agony because I missed it. Thank God for this Carrie fan site. I tried youtube earlier, but, I guess, it hadn't been posted yet. Anyway, I loved her performance and could watch it over and over... Thank you Carrie fans for posting the video. I would have been so disappointed if I hadn't seen the video tonight.
Thank you so much Richard. I was able to download your video. It is so fantastic. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm going back to watch it again. I thought Carrie's performance was breathtaking. Love the song.

Mirasa45A

Thank you, Richard -- Watching Carrie in the middle of the stage like that is truly like watching a megastar !

The Nanook

I thought this performance was amazing. I really hope this is the type of outfit she wears and the stage production she has on tour - I love how you couldn't even tell her dress had a thigh-high slit in it until halfway through the video. The wind, fog, and lightning were truly epic.