Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Audio/Video (5-3-12) here!

Louisa

Awesome. Thank you for uploading and posting, Richard (blitzer50). Greatly appreciated! :)

allirishgirl

Richard, have i told you lately that i love you?!!
really appreciate all the caps you have done the past few weeks! :D

jaylee50

I can't tell you how many times I have watched this beautiful video...I absolutely love it.
I also love watching Randy's reactions while Ryan is announcing Carrie's performance. You can see the joy and pride he has for Carrie. His huge smile, the blown away kisses, say so much. He doesn't take his eyes off Carrie. Randy just glows. It is so obvious how proud he is of Carrie. Again, thank you Richard.

countryfan2006

Hey Guys, of you guys have on Demand channel (Primetime) they have the result show with Carrie Underwood & Coldplay on there.

rosie08

It was truley perfection!! it was so weird though when I was watching her and remembering when she was at the beginning. how she has grown and how proud I am of her. I am proud of being one of her fans.