Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Considering Adam Lambert as Judge

opry051008

I think Adam would make a great judge however I do agree that he hasn't really proved himself in the real world to earn the spot imao.

Marie2011

since lambert was on idol in 09 i don't think he has been the entertainment business long enough to be a judge. in the U.S he only has one song that made it into the top 10 at
#10 in 2009. two of his singles didn't even chart. i personally think that lambert is under qualify to be a judge.

JB172

I think Adam would make a great judge however I do agree that he hasn't really proved himself in the real world to earn the spot imao.

I am with you Opry, I don't think that he has been around long enough to be a judge but I think that he would do a good job because he would tell things the way he sees it which seems to be what everyone b!tches and cries about when it comes to the judges now matter who they may be.

supercarriefan

I am with you Opry, I don't think that he has been around long enough to be a judge but I think that he would do a good job because he would tell things the way he sees it which seems to be what everyone b!tches and cries about when it comes to the judges now matter who they may be.

I have a feeling the people at Idol are looking to fill the judges' panel with people that appeal to a younger demographic, which means we may get younger celebs filling the seats. So, sadly, we could end up with three judges that haven't really been around long enough to be judging new talent. Someone like Miley hasn't done nearly enough to be a judge either. At least Adam has the experience on Idol itself, so he would have a certain perspective and would hopefully be able to give advice the contestants could actually use to improve.
The thought of Nicki Minaj judging on Idol scares me :p. Will.i.am and Fergie might be alright though.

I'm just hoping that Idol isn't completely different when it comes back in January. I'm a little worried they are going to try to make the show more like their competitors. The reason Idol continues to bring in close to 20 million people each week is because, for the most matter, the format works. Idol has always been more about the contestants unlike the other singing competition shows.

JB172

I have a feeling the people at Idol are looking to fill the judges' panel with people that appeal to a younger demographic, which means we may get younger celebs filling the seats. So, sadly, we could end up with three judges that haven't really been around long enough to be judging new talent. Someone like Miley hasn't done nearly enough to be a judge either. At least Adam has the experience on Idol itself, so he would have a certain perspective and would hopefully be able to give advice the contestants could actually use to improve.
The thought of Nicki Minaj judging on Idol scares me :p. Will.i.am and Fergie might be alright though.

I'm just hoping that Idol isn't completely different when it comes back in January. I'm a little worried they are going to try to make the show more like their competitors. The reason Idol continues to bring in close to 20 million people each week is because, for the most matter, the format works. Idol has always been more about the contestants unlike the other singing competition shows.

It does look like they might be going that way unless this is all for show and they are keeping the people are really being considered on lockdown so it doesn't get out until they are ready for it to get out.

Carrieflattsfan

I like Adam as a person; Idol would probably be a good fit for him. He seems to have a brutally honest, unapologetic attitude, which is what the panel has lacked since Simon left. Personally, I want to hear constructive, honest criticism if I have to sit through the comments. Sugarcoating everything makes it seem like a waste of time, for both the viewers and the contestants.

The age or experience of the judges doesn't matter to me, personally. As long as the person gives worthwhile comments I'll watch. Steven, JLo and Randy are considered seasoned entertainment veterans, but who actually thinks they're good judges? LOL. I really hope they get rid of ALL the judges this season and take time to put together a good panel. Forget about the celebrity factor; they should focus on the chemistry and qualities of the judges before anything else.

bearball49

Thought he was a pretty good showman, but as a judge, he has zero qualifications. It would be the end of Idol. Before they tried that move, maybe they could try guest judges. The ones they have have impressed no one. As poorly as XFactor did, perhaps Simon should return.i am so over the music reality shows. Loved it the year Carrie was on, but I have found it less entertaining each year. Other than Kelly and Carrie most Idols are dead in the water.

bigbluegrl23

Thought he was a pretty good showman, but as a judge, he has zero qualifications. It would be the end of Idol. Before they tried that move, maybe they could try guest judges. The ones they have have impressed no one. As poorly as XFactor did, perhaps Simon should return.i am so over the music reality shows. Loved it the year Carrie was on, but I have found it less entertaining each year. Other than Kelly and Carrie most Idols are dead in the water.

Simon would never return to Idol. X factor's his show.
Becca

bs63093

the thought of having a previous idol as a judge bothers me and is interesting, idk why but u know it is a good idea but it should be a SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR IDOL long enough (i dont mean taylor hicks or lee dwyze HEEEELLLLL NOOO) look

1.KELLY CLARKSON-perfect choice, first idol ever and def. enough years of experience(its a decade come on) and she would tell it the way it is
PROBLEM-shes on duets and might not wanna go on or who knows but shes the perfect one

2>CARRIE UNDERWOOD<3- she IS THE AI,beauty, voice, life, fame, etc. and the most successful aand famous idol(along with kelly dont start jumping)
PROBLEM- carrie is too sweet to tell someone no and critisize

3.JHUD!!!!-she i think would be better than kelly cuz she looks like she has a less packed schedule lol and she has the success experience and etc
WINNNER