Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Apr 30 2016] Indio, CA - Stagecoach

countryfan2006

Chris Willman ‏@ChrisWillman 2m2 minutes ago @CarrieUnderwood at #Stagecoach Here ends my time in the pit (till tomorrow).

ChWe_08UoAE5Rzo.jpg

countryfan2006

countryfan2006

Vanessa Villegas ‏@vanesssaaa 41s42 seconds ago Carrie Underwood is the most magical thing !!!!!! You must all see her live
1f64c-1f3fb.png
1f64c-1f3fb.png
1f64c-1f3fb.png
1f629.png

SassMaster ‏@shhlee1995 43s44 seconds ago My childhood dream of seeing @carrieunderwood perform live just happened
1f62d.png
1f495.png
#Stagecoach
1f462.png
1f335.png
#Day
270c-1f3fc.png

Kaela Bailey ‏@kaela_bailey 47s48 seconds ago After tonight I am 100% convinced that Carrie Underwood is an actual angel.

Caileen Cullen ‏@CaileenCullen4 2m2 minutes ago I love you Carrie Underwood! Killed it at Stagecoach! #Stagecoach2016

Annie Sherlock ‏@anniesherlockk 2m2 minutes ago I can't get over how amazing Carrie Underwood was tonight
1f4ab.png
1f389.png
1f49b.png
@carrieunderwood @Stagecoach

Terra Oldham ‏@terradactyle 2m2 minutes ago You're my girl @carrieunderwood, and are the best part of @Stagecoach
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

alexita ✨ ‏@Ayee_Alexita 3m3 minutes ago
Leave it to @carrieunderwood to make me cry
1f62d.png
2764.png

countryfan2006

Carrie Underwood Reigns As The Queen Of Country At Stagecoach [SETLIST]

April 30, 2016 11:57 PM By Anthony Donatelli Filed Under: 2016 Stagecoach Country Music Festival, Carrie Underwood, Stagecoach

gettyimages-526745480.jpg

Carrie Underwood brought her sparkles, fringe and powerful vocals to Stagecoach for the third time on Saturday night.
She had the Stagecoach faithful up and dancing right off the bat with many of her classics like, “Undo It” and “Good Girl.”
She noted that there was one reason that she had to come back to Stagecoach this year.

“I had to come back and party with the best crowd out there, so let’s get it going,” Underwood exclaimed.
She busted out a song for the lovers with “Heartbeat.” The crowd was anticipating the return of Sam Hunt, who performed on Friday, to contribute backup vocals, but Carrie took care of this one solo.

She played a few singles from her Blown Away album (“Blown Away,” “Two Black Cadillacs”) before jumping to her latest album, Storyteller.
Underwood took a personal moment to touch on how lucky she is to be part of country music and had one person in particular to thank.

“I’m blessed and thankful to be a part of country music,” Underwood said. “They are some of the best storytellers out there and one of them in particular has always inspired me.”

“Dolly Parton is one of those people in our business that does everything right, so I’d like to pay tribute to her with wherever she may be tonight,” Underwood continued to say as she went into Dolly’s hit, “I Will Always Love You.”

After Underwoods emotional tribute, she exclaimed, “Let’s party” and went into her country/rock ballads including “Before He Cheats.”

Underwood closed out Saturday night at Stagecoach 2016 by putting on one astonishing show, with fans already requesting to have her back next year.

Setlist:
Runaway
Last Name/Somethin Bad Mashup
Undo It
Good Girl
Church Bells
Cowboy Casanova
Heartbeat
Jesus Take The Wheel
Wasted
See You Again
Blown Away
Two Black Cadillacs
Starts With Goodbye (She didn't sing < this , She sang Dirty Laundry.)
Choctaw County Affair
I Will Always Love You (Dolly Parton cover)
Flat On The Floor
All American Girl
Little Toy Guns
Before He Cheats
Smoke Break
Something In The Water

http://kfrog.cbslocal.com/2016/04/3...s-the-queen-of-country-at-stagecoach-setlist/