Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Apr 30 2016] Indio, CA - Stagecoach

maddkat

Staff member
STAGECOACH 2016: The best of Saturday included John Fogerty's rock moves and Carrie Underwood's charm - Press Enterprise

"A number of repeat performers, including headlinerCarrie Underwood, The Band Perry and John Fogerty, referenced how great the fans are. And those 75,000 fans braved the gusty winds for the second day of the festival at the Empire Polo Club in Indio.Carrie Underwood topped the night, making her third run at the festival, with her last headlining spot in 2011. Underwood didn’t disappoint, playing her biggest hits, including “Jesus, Take the Wheel” and “Blown Away” as well as a cover of Dolly Parton’s “I Will Always Love You.”
Underwood even played the harmonica on her new song “Choctaw County Affair.”

STAGECOACH 2016: Carrie Underwood dazzles, The Band Perry rocks and Chris Stapleton dominates - Press Enterprise

Carrie Underwood is an unstoppable powerhouse and she proved that during her headlining set at Stagecoach in Indio Saturday night.She performed several songs off of her latest album, “Storyteller,” including the set opener, “Renegade Runaway,” “Dirty Laundry,” “Church Bells,” the love song, “Heartbeat” and a boot-stompin’ bluesy cut, “Choctaw County Affair,” during which Underwood went crazy on harmonica, holding her own alongside her stellar backing band.
A few songs in and Underwood warmly thanked the crowd, noting, “We’re so glad to be back here at Stagecoach for a third time. There’s definitely a reason we keep coming back and that’s the amazing crowds that always come hang out with us.”
Her production was grand and flashy, but she was as grounded and personable as an artist can be on a stage in front of 75,000 screaming fans that roared along to “Jesus Take the Wheel,” “Wasted” and “Blown Away.” She kicked off her high heels after “Two Black Cadillacs.”
“I’m going to do something I swore I’d never do on stage,” she said. “But I feel like these shoes are keeping me from getting down and I wanna get down. My feet are gonna be nasty after this.”
She wrapped up her set with a beautiful, stripped down cover of Dolly Parton’s “I Will Always Love You” and more hits: “All-American Girl,” “Smoke Break” and “Before He Cheats.”

maddkat

Staff member
getty has some nice pics - Carrie Underwood Pictures And Photos | Getty Images

2vw5qib.jpg

2h6a80w.jpg

33aqr15.jpg

Ann055

Of course, it's not wrong for your opinion D! We value your opinion here for sure! I could do without CDS on tour. The thing about Fishin In The Dark is it's more old school & Easton sings old school & The Swons do some of that too. Carrie loves old school country as well. So IMO it's a great song all four of them can sing. At my show in Tulsa, everyone was standing and singing every single word (at least from my vantage point - I was S119). I think it really goes to the fact that Carrie has brought so many fans in who weren't the old country fans or didn't grow up with it and so it's harder to listen to. Easton was amazing at my show. But, I grew up with the old country - I mean I love rock & many other genres too but my Dad had old school country playing all the time - in the car and in the house.

countryfan2006

Natalie ‏@ngranillo94 1h1 hour ago Last night @carrieunderwood took off her heels to continue singing! If I didn't love her enough already she's definitely my favorite now!

Casey ‏@CaseSki 2h2 hours ago Nothing has ever been more serious than my love for Carrie Underwood #Stagecoach #RockedIt

këndrä ‏@Kendra_Lillian 2h2 hours ago Palm Desert, CA seeing Carrie underwood live was the best thing that has ever happened to me

Stephanie Nailon ‏@StephanieNailon 2h2 hours ago Palm Springs, CA First thing I learned at stagecoach was Carrie underwood is even more perfect than I thought