Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Open 2012

reret007

It is too early in the morning to follow tennis; however, I cannot help but watch Nadal and Federer play. Go Fed!

allirishgirl

I wanted Federer to win cos he is my fave "oldie" a class act. I am hoping for a Djokovic annihilation of Murray tomorrow and then more of the same in the final on Sunday :)

aussiefan_21

I'm devastated that both my favourites Clijsters and Federer lost today!! It was an awesome match however between 'Fedal' .... that should have been the final! How the heck did Djokovic beat them all the time last season? My pick now is definitely Djokovic to win the men and Azarenka to win the women

allirishgirl

GAME NOVAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

now to face Nadal in the final! a 5hr game! it was awesome!!

aussiefan_21

That was an absolute amazing semi between Novak and Andy! I really thought Andy was going to win when he brought it back to 5-5 in the 5th! I know you don't like him, but I was going for him - I really wanted him to win a grand slam ... his time will come with play like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

JB172

Murray has become the new Novak, the guy who gets deep into pretty much every grand slam event but doesn't win one.

allirishgirl

That was an absolute amazing semi between Novak and Andy! I really thought Andy was going to win when he brought it back to 5-5 in the 5th! I know you don't like him, but I was going for him - I really wanted him to win a grand slam ... his time will come with play like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

well you should have heard the BBC here........its the only AO match they showed this year!
it started off this could be a big day for English (hes a Scot) tennis ........all the way through the match he was English & at the end of the game according to the commentators he was a Scot again! i just dont like his demeanour on court! He really irritates me!

JB172

:confused::confused: Novak as won all Grand Slams except the French Open

I am well aware of what Novak has won but until he got the first major win he would get to the semis over and over and over again but lose just like Murray does now but honestly I don't see Murray being able to do what Novak has done over the last year, Andy just doesn't seem to have it in him between the ears.

Until last season Novak had been to the quarters or later 14 times and had one win to show for it but now that he broken through with mulitple wins Murry has taken over the being the "New Novak".

At least in Novak case he had a win in those 14 times unlike Murray. lol

Grace_Of_God

I hope Nadal can overcome this Novak problem he had last year and win

as for the girls. id love to see sharapova win one since coming back from her injury

allirishgirl

I am well aware of what Novak has won but until he got the first major win he would get to the semis over and over and over again but lose just like Murray does now but honestly I don't see Murray being able to do what Novak has done over the last year, Andy just doesn't seem to have it in him between the ears.

now i got ya! i agree no way he can do what Djokovic has done. he is just not near the same level as Novak. i am not a fan of Andy but i can say it was unfortunate for him to hit the scene with the likes of Nadal, Federer & Djokovic. otherwise i feel he could have won a few Grand Slams

JB172

now i got ya! i agree no way he can do what Djokovic has done. he is just not near the same level as Novak. i am not a fan of Andy but i can say it was unfortunate for him to hit the scene with the likes of Nadal, Federer & Djokovic. otherwise i feel he could have won a few Grand Slams

Murray's issues seem to be as much between the ears as it is physical, counting the loss to Novak he is now 0 - 11 in Grand Slam events where he reached the quarters including the last five where he lost in the semis or the final.