Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Open 2012

Grace_Of_God

Rafa had a serious case of the "Novaks" over the last year. lol

LOL you can say that again....alright....its 3 AM, i havent gone to sleep. the match is about to start. IM READY! lets go Nadal

As for Victoria. Good for her! Too bad for Sharapova. But I always enjoy watching someones reaction of their first win

aussiefan_21

^ So you're pulling an all nighter then? This match could go for 5 hours haha!

I'm going for Nadal, but I think Novak will be too good again! It was also great seeing Azarenka win last night - she absolutely wiped Sharapova off the court and it's always nice to see the reaction of someone winning their first slam!

I've been busy working on my house all day ... now I will not be moving off this couch till the game has finished haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

aussiefan_21

well you should have heard the BBC here........its the only AO match they showed this year!
it started off this could be a big day for English (hes a Scot) tennis ........all the way through the match he was English & at the end of the game according to the commentators he was a Scot again! i just dont like his demeanour on court! He really irritates me!

But that's the English for ya! Anyone who is almost English they'll claim them until they either lose or something goes wrong lol! Hmmm, interesting comments about Murray - I happen to like his passion out on the court. I think you need to show something like that otherwise how will you have a chance of beating the top 3 guys - Novak, Roger and Nadal? It's probably like Lleyton Hewitt for us - being the sole tennis player from your country ... Totally arrogant on court but boy could he play some tennis back in the day (too many injuries now). Maybe Murray will change for ya once he wins a grand slam haha :)

aussiefan_21

Nadal fighting back in the 4th set! Novak looking a little tired ... Will it go 5 sets?? This game is unreal!!

aussiefan_21

Unbelievable game by Rafa to hold after being 0-40 down! I might want Rafa to win but you just gotta applaud great tennis from Djokovic. He almost had this chanpionship in that game alone! Besides the top 4 in men's tennis, no one else is going to get a look in for a grand slam until these guys retire!