Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2018

Grace_Of_God

Oh except Jimmy said whomever has the shortest speech wins a jet ski and it was presented Vanna White style by Helen Mirren. I liked that

AIgrl06

I didn't even get to predicting anything. So I'm just keeping tabs as the show goes on. I spent last night watching Blade Runner 2049 which was so interesting. Fingers crossed for cinematography. What is this year where I'm more excited about the technical categories than the big ones?

Oh my god yes.

I'm waiting for Cinematography, Visual Effects, Score and Original Screenplay.

AIgrl06

I feel like Roger Deakins has that overdue narrative that mixed with his amazing work on Blade Runner 2049 will get him there

AIgrl06

I saw so many previews for A Fantastic Woman at my local theatre and the movie never came! It was advertised as early February. Same for Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool! Get it together, Sony Pictures Classics!!!