Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2018

Grace_Of_God

1) I finished game of thrones last week
2) I've finally finished coordinating the pilot I was working on so I have time to be a human again
3) totally down with interacting outside of this (one time the sight was down and I was like WHAT IF IT NEVER COMES BACK UP AND I CANT TALK TO THEM lol)
4) I literally thought the emmys were last week and I spent an obnoxious amount of time looking for it on tv instead of just googling it
5) I'm so ready for award season

lolita55

1) I finished game of thrones last week
2) I've finally finished coordinating the pilot I was working on so I have time to be a human again
3) totally down with interacting outside of this (one time the sight was down and I was like WHAT IF IT NEVER COMES BACK UP AND I CANT TALK TO THEM lol)
4) I literally thought the emmys were last week and I spent an obnoxious amount of time looking for it on tv instead of just googling it
5) I'm so ready for award season

I just finished season 2 and I'm not looking forward to the end of season 3, but once I get past that it will be fine.

sur_crazy4carrie

Yeah I think about this from time to time. I would be really upset if that happened

interesting note: "Mother" is getting a terrible Failing Cinema Score. Is it bad??

Darren Aronofksy's 'mother!' Banished to Infamous F CinemaScore Club | Hollywood Reporter

Maybe it's not "for the masses". It seems like a love it or hate it kind of film with no middle ground for most people. I have seen enough positive reviews for it that I'm still really interested in watching this movie, despite the audience response.

AIgrl06

Lmao, mother got an F? When I heard bad Cinemascore I was thinking like a C- or D+ or whatever Wolf of Wall Street got but oh my god.

Do the Emmys start at 8 EST?

AIgrl06

^It is, ahaha.

Did you guys watch this latest season of House of Cards? 'Cause I meant to but I've only just started it. :/

Grace_Of_God

^ I did! I liked it, I feel like a lot of people I know didn't like it though.

I feel like Netflix has had a realllll peak and valley year. Lots of stinkers but a few good gems

AIgrl06

I heard it wasn't as good, but after watching the first episode I just think... it's campy? And everyone already knew it was campy, lol. So I'm hoping I'll enjoy it!

Grace_Of_God

of course I've caught up on GoT on the year it wasn't aired in time for the emmys.

sidebar...doesnt it seem like a really week year for animated movies as far as award season goes?

AIgrl06

Better late than never?

I'm excited for Colbert.

Edit: Oh my GOD Nicole Kidman!

actor-nicole-kidman-attends-the-69th-annual-primetime-emmy-awards-at-picture-id848614228

Grace_Of_God

Oh oh i get these game of thrones jokes now

Did anyone else here watch Big Little Lies? cause thats suppose to get a lot tonight