Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BA video concept (spoilers!)

Manchs

The person posted that this was their dream concept for the video. It's not official.

I'll be so disappointed if the official video is not something like this :p The concept was so great that it has to be the same or better lol

Lstname89

I bet the video will come out right after the single debuts. Otherwise it would have been pointless to film it so long ago.

The Nanook

I still hope there's actual lightening and a storm in the music video though. I liked the idea of Carrie controlling the weather (with a bit of help from CGI of course).

liz278

Even tho' this concept was a dream, I think I can see something close to this being the idea for the video. I know that this video is going to be epic because we did hear that it took 4 - 5 days to do. I don't think we have ever been totally disappointed in a video (there have been a few things but I don't think anyone has been upset at a video Carrie has done) so I don't think we will be disappointed in this one when it comes out SOON! :)

DaisyTweets

I bet the video will come out right after the single debuts. Otherwise it would have been pointless to film it so long ago.
I think it was filmed when it was because of Carrie's schedule when the single would be out. She's got a busy couple of months coming up. And I imagine that there's going to be some heavy duty rehearsals for the tour the latter part of the summer.

Chasing Dreams

This sounds like a very interesting story! I hope it's true! But, if it's not, I'm sure Carrie has something even better in store! The only thing I dislike is Carrie drinking the whiskey...Didn't whiskey and her father practically destroy her childhood in this video? It doesn't really make any sense to me. I guess it could be that Carrie no longer blames or shows that she doesn't blame the whiskey for what she had gone through all these years.

Farawayhills

Well, even if this isn't the actual video theme, it's still an interesting concept. :)

I didn't read the singer-character in BA as a child at the time of the storm - I think she has a history of abuse and bad memories in the house, but by the time of the storm, she's grown up and is taking control of her life - the "blowing away" symbolizes that passage to her new life. (If the video theme had been real, I think her singing part of it in a town street would have also symbolized that moving on to a new life.

The swig from the whiskey bottle could have also tied in with the theme - a final dramatic irony, in that what probably led to the father's downfall was also her passing gesture as she leaves him to his fate!

Dictatorship

Would have liked if this were the real concept. Would've imagined her grabbing the whiskey from her drunken father and taking a swig just before heading to the cellar. I hope the real video can live up to our hype though!

Louisa

It's an interesting concept. I'm intrigued to see what concept Carrie and her team come up with. I know its going to be epic. Whenever I listen to the song, I always play a story out in my mind. I'm sure Carrie will deliver another incredible video. I can't wait! Thank you for posting, Manchs. :)

LilUnderwood

I think this will be an amazing video if it ends up being the official concept! I love the use of hair blowing just like in the Before He Cheats video when the windows start breaking her hair is blowing, that to me was the best part of that video and I have been hoping she would do something like that again!

Louisa

A preview of the Blown Away video was shown at the 2012 Official Carrie Underwood Fan Club Party today (June 5) in Nashville. :)

Twitter fan page @CUnews4Fans tweeted the following:

Sneak peak of BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!

Omg! Blown Away video sneak peek!!!!

Such a short clip but so dramatic! Video looks AMAZING! ~Shayna

This is going to be her best video yet. Holy crap!! Prepare to be Blown Away!!