Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BA video concept (spoilers!)

bigbluegrl23

Hi! I'm new to the Carrie Forums and I thought that I should introduce myself. My name is Ashley (I got my username "Amber Ashes" from the lyrics in Wine After Whiskey). I've been a Carrie fan since 2005 and thought that it was about time I joined a forum where people share the same love and appreciation for her as I do. I myself am very excited about the potential story line for the Blown Away video because it is my favorite song from the album. I think that the video will be very large in scale to match the epicness of the song. As for the girls age I always imagined her as a teenager ranging anywhere from 15-19.

I'm really looking forward to discussing all things Carrie because my family is just about sick of me :eek: And if anyone can point me in the direction of some good avatars I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! -Ash

welcome!
Becca

Ann055

Hi! I'm new to the Carrie Forums and I thought that I should introduce myself. My name is Ashley (I got my username "Amber Ashes" from the lyrics in Wine After Whiskey). I've been a Carrie fan since 2005 and thought that it was about time I joined a forum where people share the same love and appreciation for her as I do. I myself am very excited about the potential story line for the Blown Away video because it is my favorite song from the album. I think that the video will be very large in scale to match the epicness of the song. As for the girls age I always imagined her as a teenager ranging anywhere from 15-19.

I'm really looking forward to discussing all things Carrie because my family is just about sick of me :eek: And if anyone can point me in the direction of some good avatars I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! -Ash

Welcome to Carrie Fans!! There is a great group of people here, so join right in and post away!!

epicamends

I also never pictured the daughter in the song being a little girl. I figured she was at least high school age. I don't think the term "daddy" necessarily implies a young age for her. I'm 22 and I still sometimes call my dad "daddy". Lol

Claire2004

Welcome to CF! :)

19mlm19

I don't think the girl would be drinking because if she was she wouldn't be able to remember the "tear soaked whiskey memories". I also think of an older teen/young woman for the girls age.

bigbluegrl23

her taking a sip of the whiskey doesn't mean she's an alcoholic though. the way I see it, she grabs it from her father who's passed out (the real alcoholic) to take a sip. it's prob just a liquid courage type of thing. doesn't make the girl an alcoholic.
Becca

Amber Ashes

I originally thought that they would get an actress to portray the part of the young girl so I am very excited to see what Carrie can do with this kind of dramatic story. I wonder when the video will be released. I'm just itching cause the video for Good Girl was back in March so it seems like its been forever.

SoulDemiuges

If this is true I will die happy. Now I got my hopes so up in the sky that if it ends up NOT being true I will be deeply dissapointed because of something that never even existed. I know I'm cucu but what can you do.

Manchs

If this is true I will die happy. Now I got my hopes so up in the sky that if it ends up NOT being true I will be deeply dissapointed because of something that never even existed. I know I'm cucu but what can you do.

Imagine if it ends up being BETTER lol Is that even possible? lol

carrieguy2

i pictured the girl about 17, old enough to have experienced the years of abuse, but still too young to be independent!

Lstname89

do you mean for liability reasons? I was drinking when I was 18 haha
Becca

Yeah, lol I was 16 the first time I got drunk.

I can see Carrie taking a drink, but I can't see her playing a 16 year old alcoholic lol. To be really honest though, I don't think the girl will be a specific age, and nothing in the lyrics give the age away either. So I doubt we will ever know.

simonplay

So the couch was empty because the father was taking for the tornado or the girl save him and take him to the cellar ??

domvan

WHen you say he works for sony, do you mean like packing shipments in boxes :p or might actually have some info haha I don't understand why people can't see Carrie drinking a drink of Whiskey? I mean even if it's not true would it be that bad? lol

I cannot believe that is true. No way in God's green earth is Carrie going to take a swig of whiskey from a bottle and show that "mean" side of her. Alcohol courage is NOT courage. No way, no way, no way is Carrie doing anything like that.