Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away iTunes Booklet

knewman19

OMG!!!! It's so great even though I bought physical copys downloading the itunes version was great!!!!

You have to download can't really describe
TBC.jpg

Audra

How do you download the booklet? I downloaded the album from Itunes, but I don't see it.

I know for me, it downloaded once it started downloading, but I pre ordered the album, but I don't know if you had to pre order it to get the iTunes LP or not

knewman19

I know for me, it downloaded once it started downloading, but I pre ordered the album, but I don't know if you had to pre order it to get the iTunes LP or not

I didn't pre order it and I got it.... just bought it a few minutes ago

knewman19

for those who didn't get the booklet do you have itunes 9 because yu have to have at least that version to get the LP booklet

Audra

I noticed this on iTunes but it said "This iTunes LP is only for use on a Mac or PC with iTunes 9 or later." underneath the album information when you go to her page for Blown Away so maybe make sure you have those requirements

Ann055

I didn't get the booklet -- it says I have iTunes 10.6.1 -- but on the Blown Away iTunes LP line there is an exclamation point with a circle around it -- I don't know what to do to get the booklet

carebearcarrie

vnmno0.png

knewman19

man this is upsetting me :( why is itunes being sooooo difficult!!! i want everyone to be able to see the booklet

Audra

I didn't get the booklet -- it says I have iTunes 10.6.1 -- but on the Blown Away iTunes LP line there is an exclamation point with a circle around it -- I don't know what to do to get the booklet

that is so weird :confused:

Ann055

I checked for updates and it says I have the latest one there is. The album plays fine (so far)...it's just the darn booklet & I want to see it... :(

Carrie&Taylor

Did Carrie say this in the bookley?

‎"Thank you Mike for being my rock… my angel. I don’t know how I lived life before you, and I still can’t believe that I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call you mine. I love you so much! Love never fails."

Now I see it :/

allamericangirl8

Can you play the album from iTunes?

I get that symbol when I delete a song's computer file. It means there's an error/a file's corrupt.