Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away iTunes Booklet

Audra

Did Carrie say this in the bookley?

‎"Thank you Mike for being my rock… my angel. I don’t know how I lived life before you, and I still can’t believe that I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call you mine. I love you so much! Love never fails."

Yes she did :D

Ann055

Can you play the album from iTunes?

I get that symbol when I delete a song's computer file. It means there's an error/a file's corrupt.

Yes, the album is playing. Every line for a song has a check mark except the Blown Away iTunes LP line and it has that exclamation point.

Carrieflattsfan

I see the booklet on my computer, now I gotta figure out how to transfer to my Ipod. GORGEOUS pictures. And her thank- you to Mike is just...:wub::wub::wub::wub:. She's so precious.

Audra

I see the booklet on my computer, now I gotta figure out how to transfer to my Ipod. GORGEOUS pictures. And her thank- you to Mike is just...:wub::wub::wub::wub:. She's so precious.

I don't think the LPs u can view on your iPod, unless there's a way, since I have booklets of a lot of CDs on my iTunes but they aren't on my iPod, unless you mean you want like pictures of the stuff in the booklet lol

Ann055

I clicked on "check for downloads"

This box came up and it said:

There was a problem downloading "Blown Away iTunes LP" You do not have enough access privileges for this operation.
Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again.

What does this mean? Thx guys!!

Louisa

That's awesome! I wish I could download the digital album booklet. I hope it's available on the UK iTunes store when the album is released here in the UK. It looks amazing. I love it! Carrie's thank you message to Mike is so sweet. :wub: Thank you for posting, guys.