Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carebears mean BUSINESS!

carebear4eva

What an amazingly well-made video. You are truly talented, liveasong!

BTW, sorry, I couldn't find the original thread you started (where did you start it?), and you asked one of us to post a link, so I created a new thread.

carebear4eva

PS : I was the first to view, comment, like and favourite! Yay me :)

Oh, and I wanted to say, I love that rotating trophy thing at 3.34. So subtle, yet adds a great touch.

And I was just thinking....We carebears are truly talented. I mean c'mon, has Miranda's fanbase (which is like 10 people) ever created a video like this? And when SWSRN fans are done with their homework, and before their bedtime, could they ever make a video like this?

NO! CAREBEARS4EVA!!!

vs758

Outstanding Job! Carrie is blessed to have fans like you that take the time to put up a video like this.

diva101

Great video!!! Thanks so much Liveasong!!!

I already put my comment, I'm musicChick023 there!

Hey Industry Voters:
Better watch out! Carrie's gonna dominate again! and we'll be there side by side by side by side by side!

I really hope that Carrie sees this! I know she'll tear up and thank God for us! She's the greatest and Liveasong always knows how to show the world just that!

quincyeyes

AMAZING! Wow! I'm floored. Your video said it all and with the style that Carrie possesses and inspires. Thank you.

Carrie Country

Darn right we the warriors of the Carrie Underwood Army mean business......when our sweet girl is snubbed by the country music industry.....we do NOT!!!(!) take it lightly or go quietly.......when somebody even dares to bash our sweet Carrie we defend her and protect her......when she is up for a fan voted award we VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!(!) like crazy and have very rarely let her down then had party after.......when she's got a single on the charts we request non stop till it becomes #1.......we have rarely let her down.......yep you can NOT!!!!(!) beat the warriors that's why they snubbed her.......the country music industry FEARS!!!!(!) team Carrie and the things we are capable of which is we do as promised......and about this video WOW I LOVE IT!!!!!(!)

Brie26

WOWSERS! This video has me in tears!!! So frustrating to be a DIE HARD Carrie fan and have to sit back and watch her be shunned by her own peers!! GREAT JOB on the video!!! It is amazing! CARRIE UNDERWOOD WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY!

cpeTN89

Awesome video!!! Great job liveasong! Wish there was some way Carrie could see this, she would be proud :)

Carrie Country

Awesome video!!! Great job liveasong! Wish there was some way Carrie could see this, she would be proud :)

Our sweet Carrie without a doubt would cry if she watched this.......she definitely knows how much she means to us and how loyal we are to her.......this video shows it.......awesome job livasong!!!!