Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carebears mean BUSINESS!

rosie08

WOW WOW WOW..Awesome job! I have tears and at the same time broken heart for carrie. I love her as a person, entertainer, she is my Idol like everyone elses..Liveasong to are totally awesome and carrie would be very proud to have you as a fan.. WOW!!!!:D

Suellen

Thank you so much Liveasong for this amazing video -- Carrie is the best and will always be my EOTY.

undrwood9098

Liveasong, the emotion, work, and dedication you put into these videos is inspiring! THANK YOU! :)

Like the video said: as warriors, we need to have Carrie's back. Between this video and the video posted a couple weeks ago, we need to spread them both across the internet to every website we possibly can!

SPREAD THESE VIDEOS, CAREBEARS!

lilstar

Where are all the places this video was sent?-TO ACM, CMA, SONY? Radio stations?,TV Entertainment shows?- It should go everywhere ! Who all did we "declare war" on??---We'll get ripped for that one(like everything else) I'm betting . Can't stop watching this video!!--and i cry everytime !

lab

:Bow::Bow::Bow:

What an amazingly well-made video. You are truly talented, liveasong!

BTW, sorry, I couldn't find the original thread you started (where did you start it?), and you asked one of us to post a link, so I created a new thread.
:Bow::Bow::Bow:

:ccbear131:sunny:

GENIUS!!! This is a VERY WELL CRAFTED VIDEO!!! WOW, just, WOW!!! :Bow:

Brought TEARS TO MY EYES!!!:balling::balling:

I feel MUCH BETTER, NOW, after watching this video. SOMETHING GREATER is coming FOR CARRIE!!! :sunny::sunny:

I really MISS "JOE GALANTE"!!!:ccbear131:sunny:

carrieismy1idol

Amazing Video,Liveasong I Put The Link To The Video And Gave You Credit For Making It On My Page On Carrie's Official Site For Fans Who Haven't Seen It.

teesharky

Liveasong-- you should be hired by Carrie's team! You are doing more for Carrie then they are these days. :)

I sent your video to SonyArista on twitter, twice. lol I hope they watch it and feel bad. I told them this video is why they should be supporting Carrie, not sabotaging her.

teesharky

:Bow::Bow::Bow::Bow::Bow::Bow:

:ccbear131:sunny:

GENIUS!!! This is a VERY WELL CRAFTED VIDEO!!! WOW, just, WOW!!! :Bow:

Brought TEARS TO MY EYES!!!:balling::balling:

I feel MUCH BETTER, NOW, after watching this video. SOMETHING GREATER is coming FOR CARRIE!!! :sunny::sunny:

I really MISS "JOE GALANTE"!!!:ccbear131:sunny:

I miss Joe Galante too. :( He was brilliant.