Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnival Ride Survivor Game

allamericangirl8

I adore SYL and Twisted. :/ When did these songs become underrated?

So sad. Gone too soon.

I Told You So. Should've been gone a long time ago.

allamericangirl8

You said to eliminate IKYW and I said lets not lol its the best song of the album as in lets not vote off IKYW because its (in my opinion) the best song of the album.
And im just joking, vote off whatever you want lol

IKYW isn't so great when your mom plays it on full blast three-to-five times a day for two or three years and uses it as her ringtone. :p Ugh. My mom ruined that song.

allamericangirl8

I think I like you less now. :p

Flat on the Floor, but I guess its pointless...

Love you too.<3

Lol Im jealous of your life!!

I'm jealous of yours! I can't enjoy the song properly anymore. It used to be one of my all-time favourites. D:

OOOPS. I didn't even realize we started the next round. I'm sound mad that Flat on the Floor is gone that I am going to have go with I Told You So this round. (I'm sorry Randy!!!!)

FOTF's gone?

Yeah, carriehq's a dude. He's had a bajillion accounts on here before. I say his vote shouldn't count only because he tried to cheat by voting for Twisted a thousand times earlier. :p Not that it really matters since I'm pretty sure he was the only one voting against IKYW.