Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Brad's Duet is titled:

Zman312

I have noticed how everyone is saying this song is going to be GREAT and that it's an EPIC. I said the same but guys just relax a little. If they track is not what you expect that you will be disappointed! You will be more disappointed because you guys are over hyping this song even before listening to it. I say just hope for the best. Knowing that it's Carrie, we know it will be GOOD! Hopefully it will be GREAT!!!! But just don't think so much about what an epic of a song this will be before actually listening to it.

I honestly think sometimes we set ourselves for disappointment because our expectations are so high!!! SO LET"S JUST PRAY FOR THE BEST!!!!

(Sorry for this post but I just wanted to prepare everyone, no matter what is to come!!!)

12russ79

I have noticed how everyone is saying this song is going to be GREAT and that it's an EPIC. I said the same but guys just relax a little. If they track is not what you expect that you will be disappointed! You will be more disappointed because you guys are over hyping this song even before listening to it. I say just hope for the best. Knowing that it's Carrie, we know it will be GOOD! Hopefully it will be GREAT!!!! But just don't think so much about what an epic of a song this will be before actually listening to it.

I honestly think sometimes we set ourselves for disappointment because our expectations are so high!!! SO LET"S JUST PRAY FOR THE BEST!!!!

(Sorry for this post but I just wanted to prepare everyone, no matter what is to come!!!)

Hey ZMAN ITS GONNA BE A GREAT EPIC(!) LMAO!!!

Kizmet311

You are right, lol. I think we are all just so starved for something from Carrie professionally, that anything will sound like a masterpiece, lol.

Zman312

Hey ZMAN ITS GONNA BE A GREAT EPIC(!) LMAO!!!

LOL, GREAT EPIC....I like that !!

You are right, lol. I think we are all just so starved for something from Carrie professionally, that anything will sound like a masterpiece, lol.

LOL, we are just Carrie deprived! I am just sick of all music at the moment!!!! Everything is so genric and I think talentless ppl are being pimped... I just found out that Kim Kardashian appraently have a song out...lol! I guess anyone is a singer these days! This is one of the reason that music is dyimg today because there are so many fake artist out there. (I love Kim because she HOT, HOT HOT!!! But a singer, I will pass!!!)

At these moemnt I am loving J Hud "where you at" as it reminds me of old school RnB, (I don't like the ending as she is shouting again, but the begining is nice!)

I am just fed up with Country at this moment because they are defintely losing my respect!!!! (Thank you Taylor, Miranda, Gwyenth and everyonr else that is changing Country for the worst!!!)

bree

Nice title. I loved their duet "Oh Love" so I'm really excited for this (finally new Carrie music!!!). Their voices sound so good together.

blondemama

I can only hope it will be as great as we think it will and hope it will be released soon so Carrie and Brad can sing it at the acm's otherwise if Carrie does not have a current single on the radio she won't be able to sing at the acm's and we are all suffering from being Carrie lite lately

rainbow1

I can only hope it will be as great as we think it will and hope it will be released soon so Carrie and Brad can sing it at the acm's otherwise if Carrie does not have a current single on the radio she won't be able to sing at the acm's and we are all suffering from being Carrie lite lately

Maybe that was part of Brad's thinking. I'm sure he is WELL aware of Carrie's snub....so get something great out there and let his friend shine!! (Plus sell lots of albums etc etc)!

DaisyTweets

Well I think regardless if the duet is Brad's next single or not, my money is on Carrie performing anyway. After all she is the ACM reigning EOTY!!!

DizzyDollyDee

I just hope its a duet where she gets to sing a lot, not just backup. Her part in "Oh Love" was so small - loved it but wanted her singing involved more.
I know me I'll love it regardless - how could it be bad with those too singers - will have to wait and see if its "epic"!! lol

cpeTN89

Yea, whether Carrie has a single or not...They won't be able to snub her from performing. She is the reigning EOTY and they know how much ratings they will lose if they don't even have her perform.

eliefares

I just hope its a duet where she gets to sing a lot, not just backup. Her part in "Oh Love" was so small - loved it but wanted her singing involved more.
I know me I'll love it regardless - how could it be bad with those too singers - will have to wait and see if its "epic"!! lol

Well, the link I posted has the description of the song. It's a dialogue between a married couple trying to rekindle their romance. So based on that alone, I'd say Carrie at least has a verse :p

cpeTN89

Yea, I hope she get to sing more in this one as well. I love Oh Love and When I Get Where I'm Going but Carrie's and Dolly's parts were so small in both duets.