Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Brad's Duet is titled:

lilstar

Carrie talks so highly of Brad----wish he would stick up for her--but, (warning; more speculating!)--maybe, as some think,He was the reason Carrie was snubbed!!!---I have been hoping for a Brad/Carrie duet for a long time!--Jason/Kelly need some friendly competition !!!

bigbluegrl23

Carrie talks so highly of Brad----wish he would stick up for her--but, (warning; more speculating!)--maybe, as some think,He was the reason Carrie was snubbed!!!---I have been hoping for a Brad/Carrie duet for a long time!--Jason/Kelly need some friendly competition !!!

huh? brad loves carrie, he wouldn't hurt her career. mayb im taking your post the wrong way?
becca T

carriecountrystar

yeah he might think so but but he wasn't the reason carrie got pushed aside and do such a big manipulation.
it's all on miranda. all these multiple nominations show even more so.
brad is just there kind of like distraction. the label figure that brad would get the nom regardless and and if he wins then he wins. but the focus is all on pushing carrie out of the spotlight for miranda to have her 15 minutes.
that label is so twisted.
lol wrong thread but since it was brought up- vote for keith guys!! he's also just as deserving and since we have a chance to contribute our voices-we gotta shout out real loud and give them an UPSET!

pklongbeach

Brad has been a fan of Carries from the beginning. He can do no wrong in my book. He has always been in the right place with his heart and with a kind word to say about Carrie.
I think he secretly knows some of the back door dealings and has had to hear the grumbling from people when Carrie first came to Nashville first hand. And he has always stood up for Carrie like a big brother. I can think of no other reason for him to so forcibly support her if there was not a hint of a dark side who were against her. (just my feeling).
So for him to do back to back duets with Carrie again shows the support he has for her.
And I think he just really respects her instrument.
Also, I think the two have a keenship because the both have reserved introspective personalities. Brad has learned how to be a showman who is also quite reserved and I think he sees that struggle in carrie to. And he is teaching her how to open up and still stay in control. I think he sees some of himself in her.

Carrieflattsfan

Wow. love that tittle! Sounds like this could be an amazing ballad. Carrie & Brad sound awesome together; the best male/female "duo" in country music.:D
Love that they're great friends too.

Tony Thomas tweeted this:

" For the awesome Carrie fans who are so great to me: I asked her. She said with the smallest smile: "What...duet?" :)"

Gotta love her!!

"

luv4ever

Wow. love that tittle! Sounds like this could be an amazing ballad. Carrie & Brad sound awesome together; the best male/female "duo" in country music.:D
Love that they're great friends too.

Tony Thomas tweeted this:

" For the awesome Carrie fans who are so great to me: I asked her. She said with the smallest smile: "What...duet?" :)"

Gotta love her!!

"

ahhh thats so cute. thanks for that. cant wait for this duet to come out! and i really hope its a single

teesharky

Carrie posted a comment on the Fanclub about the duet tonight. :) She used this wink symblol
wink.gif
and said something like how she loves that we are so excited about a duet with Brad, and maybe something can be worked out. wink. lol

I just wish it was the next single because now it looks like we have to wait for months and months for Carrie to be on the radio.

undrwood9098

It's not the new single, so we're back to square 1.
a) Why did the PO era end?
b) Why was there no announcement of the PO era's end?
c) What will she perform at the ACMs? -- She'll definitely be there since she'll be at the "Girls' Night Out" event after, so...
d) Why wasn't "Remind Me" the new single? Brad and Carrie both need new singles!
JUST GIVE US NEWS.

Mirasa45A

Carrie posted a comment on the Fanclub about the duet tonight. :) She used this wink symblol
wink.gif
and said something like how she loves that we are so excited about a duet with Brad, and maybe something can be worked out. wink. lol

I just wish it was the next single because now it looks like we have to wait for months and months for Carrie to be on the radio.

I hope the song is a good song which eventually goes to number 1 on the chart. As a result, there is a chance Carrie will get another Grammy for this song :):):):)

teesharky

It's not the new single, so we're back to square 1.
a) Why did the PO era end?
b) Why was there no announcement of the PO era's end?
c) What will she perform at the ACMs? -- She'll definitely be there since she'll be at the "Girls' Night Out" event after, so...
d) Why wasn't "Remind Me" the new single? Brad and Carrie both need new singles!
JUST GIVE US NEWS.

Agree. We are back to square 1. All our theories were wrong, except for one: The label has screwed her, and she needs to run while she can.

aussiefan_21

Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear this song .... regardless of what it sounds like it's going to be EPIC because I've been feeling a little Carrie deprived recently 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)