Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie at the Opry Sept 5

Carrie sounded great...loved that setlist so much! It went by way too fast...my favorite song was probably Dirty Laundry actually!! It made me realize how much I missed Carrie.

The extras is worth watching too if anyone isn't...right now they're showing her performance with Reba from 2017. I couldn't get my info entered to enter for the autographed stuff without an error message which was annoying.

rcramer

What a great show... Love seeing Brad and Carrie again...

And boy I would kill to have Carrie and Reba do a collaboration, talk about Queens, but like the gal said, two of the best voices, and she is 100% right..

MSCarriefan

This was so good and I am so glad we were able to witness it. She sounded amazing and I miss them hosting together

adam1995

Didn't get to watch it. Hopefully, I can still stream it tomorrow. I did that with Vince Gill and Reba when they performed.

adam1995

What a great show... Love seeing Brad and Carrie again...

And boy I would kill to have Carrie and Reba do a collaboration, talk about Queens, but like the gal said, two of the best voices, and she is 100% right..

I can't even explain how much I want this! And an all new song too. "Does He Love You" was great, and the trio with Dolly sounded amazing, but we need an original song from them two! Also, we need a trio album with them and Dolly!

MelissaD

I think the songs sound so much better with light-to-no background vocals. The backing vocalists always ruin 90% of the Opry performances for me, so this was definitely refreshing.

CU4ever

I really love these two so much. What a great night! What really makes them so good is their chemistry and fun little banter. When can we expect some sort of talk show from these two? :D

MelissaD

I never realized how much I actually like Ghosts On The Stereo until the performance of it tonight. Definitely an underrated gem.

Doug

I have to say, hearing Carrie live and without overpowered instruments and even more power of a crowd, is pure joy! I love her and love her voice, to hear it with acoustical guitars and nothing else surely is a treat. I wish I could this live, it has to be spectacular!

Louisa

118771161_237989734206408_3665219204528927906_n.jpg

opry
all feels right in the world when @bradpaisley and @carrieunderwood are back at the Opry! #OpryLive

https://www.instagram.com/p/CExmngunefB/

Grand Ole Opry (@opry) Tweeted: .@carrieunderwood sounds flawless tonight opening the show with “Jesus Take the Wheel” #OpryLive
Grand Ole Opry (@opry) Tweeted: .@BradPaisley and @carrieunderwood teaming up for “Whiskey Lullaby” 💛🎶 #OpryLive
Grand Ole Opry (@opry) Tweeted: Even the ghosts on the stereo are delighted @carrieunderwood and @BradPaisley are back at the Opry tonight 😉 #OpryLive
WSMradio (@WSMradio) Tweeted: LOVING this cover of "Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man" by @carrieunderwood & @BradPaisley! Making @LorettaLynn & Conway so proud. 😍 @opry #OpryLive
WSMradio (@WSMradio) Tweeted: We'll never forget tonight, @BradPaisley & @carrieunderwood. Thank you for sharing your music with us! ♥️ #OpryLive @opry
Grand Ole Opry (@opry) Tweeted: We wish y’all could FEEL the energy in the Opry House right now...❤️ #OpryLive
Grand Ole Opry (@opry) Tweeted: Own your own piece of tonight's show with the show poster!

Get yours here: https://t.co/puQzU05Qj1 https://t.co/JBzAoswKgb

carrieunderwood
Always an honor to play the @opry ...especially with someone like @bradpaisley ! The circle remains unbroken. ❤️ #Home #GrandOleOpry #Blessed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CExzjEcFPSL/

https://etcanada.com/news/688034/carrie-underwood-and-brad-paisley-perform-at-the-grand-ole-opry/

Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley kicked off the Labour Day weekend with a performance at the Grand Ole Opry.

The duo hit the stage socially distanced, of course, to sing songs such as “Let The Circle Be Unbroken” and “Remind Me” which starts at the 50 minute mark in the video above.

“As long as the Opry keeps going, I have hope for country music and Nashville,” Paisley told viewers.

They also performed Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty’s song “Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man”.

“This is like the river, 6ft apart, for the pandemic,” Underwood joked about their spacing on stage after they finished.

I just bought the poster to commemorate tonight (fingers crossed we will get another Carrie/Brad Opry performance soon or at least just Carrie even)...I am still on Cloud 9 from that setlist!!

sco

That show was incredible I was so sad to see it end. I will miss them so much on the CMA's.

lizcarlo

Carrie is one of my favorite singers because she can slay you with just singing. It was such great set.