Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie mentoring Idol top 5 next week

bigd79

I knew she would end up on idol this season i just thought it would be the season finale i didn’t expect another mentoring show so soon but it makes sense, showcase the Vegas residency and promote the single and upcoming album!

Michael Reid

The live American Idol show is the same day as the Billboard awards. I wonder if she will be at American Idol Live, or if the performance, if there is one, is pre recorded? Last time she mentored they did a round of Carrie songs. You have 2 Country Artist in the Top 5. Could be interesting if they brought the Carrie Round back again.

Mystery solved why Carrie was not present celebrating 20th season of American Idol. The reboot show has other plans. Obviously they want another Gabby success story. And what the best way to achieve that is Carrie mentoring again. This time there are two prospects. Hmm, which one?

In reflection, Carrie will invite someone to sing AAG with her. Since the two male finalists have covid-19 & likely getting mentor thru remote, the lucky lady finalists might share the honor. If that happen, what a thrill moment & experience in their lifetime actually doing Vegas residency. No doubt their performance will be tape & shown at AI prime time.

After all these years, Carrie continue pay it forward to the place she started while others, try to distance themselves. To me, Carrie is the epitome of true American Idol.

Michael Reid

Mystery solved why Carrie was not present celebrating 20th season of American Idol. The reboot show has other plans. Obviously they want another Gabby success story. And what the best way to achieve that is Carrie mentoring again. This time there are two prospects. Hmm, which one?

In reflection, Carrie will invite someone to sing AAG with her. Since the two male finalists have covid-19 & likely getting mentor thru remote, the lucky lady finalists might share the honor. If that happen, what a thrill moment & experience in their lifetime actually doing Vegas residency. No doubt their performance will be tape & shown at AI prime time.

After all these years, Carrie continue pay it forward to the place she started while others, try to distance themselves. To me, Carrie is the epitome of true American Idol.
HunterGirl and Leah both have country roots. More so HunterGirl. Nicolina is such a strong singer too, and I can only imagine what she could do with a Carrie song. She did Kelly a few weeks back.

Hil

I have no idea who any of these people are lol I haven't watched Idol since the last time Carrie was on, and haven't watched it as an avid viewer since I think Scotty and Lauren's season.

HunterGirl and Leah both have country roots. More so HunterGirl. Nicolina is such a strong singer too, and I can only imagine what she could do with a Carrie song. She did Kelly a few weeks back.
If the male finalists stay home & get mentoring face time, the three ladies have the advantage of moving on to the grand finale specially if they got to sing with Carrie on Vegas stage. I think Hunter girl has the edge of winning but the Canadian Leah, an avow Carrie fan, could be Gabby 2.0 the show is looking for. Time will tell.

Smokyiiis

Do we think she will get a performance slot?
Seems like the prior mentors have. I haven't been watching but I often will watch just the singers on
mjsblog.com
That way I can just watch the recap without commercials, and skip over the ones where I can't find myself liking their voices.

Last edited:
Seems like the prior mentors have. I haven't been watching but I often will watch just the singers on
mjsblog.com
That way I can just watch the recap without commercials, and skip over the ones where I can't find myself liking their voices.
Lol, likewise. I just watch performance videos posted by MJ instead of the whole show. Beside I can’t vote being an outsider.

Michael Reid

I don’t get the HunterGirl love either. Leah has always been interesting and fun/quirky. And then nicolina is the powerhouse voice. Strangely enough. Both Leah and Nicolina are girls from Canada. Leah has moved out and into Illnois, and Nicolina still lives in Canada.