Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie & Mike I Am Second series

cmuf2011

I just watched the third episode since I signed up for an account since it was free. It was a sweet episode and a lot more lighthearted.

How did you see the 3rd episode already? I signed up for an account and I can NOT find the 3rd video.

How did you see the 3rd episode already? I signed up for an account and I can NOT find the 3rd video.

I just logged in, clicked watch, clicked on Mike and Carrie underneath the featured section, and then scrolled to the right past the first two episodes to get to the third.

cmuf2011

I just logged in, clicked watch, clicked on Mike and Carrie underneath the featured section, and then scrolled to the right past the first two episodes to get to the third.

That’s what I did but for me the third video isn’t there

This is what I see FD1C901C-CD64-4E5A-9CFC-E52003E9328C.jpg

And yes I’m login

Louisa

Ep 3: Just Blurt Out Whatever
As they raise their growing family, Mike and Carrie share their parenting journey and how it has helped them understand true unconditional love.

https://vimeo.com/421919065

I Am Second (@iamsecond) Tweeted: As they raise their growing family, Mike and Carrie share their parenting journey and how it has helped them understand true unconditional love. https://t.co/JQvv3wzsb4 to watch Episode 3 of Mike and Carrie: God & Country!

@mikefisher1212 @carrieunderwood https://t.co/izAjd1Xqbl

MSCarriefan

I love these. You really get an inside look at their life and they are so honest. Also, interesting hearing from Mike

Last edited:

Rbk3

Mike’s biggest fear is not losing a child but that his child doesn’t have a real relationship with Jesus.

As I parent I can’t comprehend that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liz278

Mike’s biggest fear is not losing a child but that his child doesn’t have a real relationship with Jesus.

I think if you look at what they believe, that we will see our loved ones again (who have a relationship with God), that if he lost a child that didn't have a relationship with God, it's a bigger fear.

maddkat

Staff member

Same.I though that was beyond strange.

simonplay

I think Mike said that his biggest fear is lose a child, like a miscarriage but his biggest fear once his child is with them is that his child doesn't have a relationship with God. That is what I understood.

I guess if just depends on your take on life after death. I don’t think it’s that serious what he said, but at this point they’ve gone through pregnancy loss multiple times so they’ve definitely had an experienced with loss. I think of See You Again.

opry051008

I think because, if you lose a child, as painful as that would be, you can find some comfort knowing that your child is with God and it is God's plan. But if your child lives a life without God... I guess Mike thinks back to his time when he had been successful in his career but was extremely unhappy and felt lost.... he doesn't want that for his children.

Smokyiiis

I just watched the final episode and I’ll say I love the way two people with enormously different likes and passions have come together so well in their boundless love of Christ.