Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie-Opry and FCP confirmed

maddkat

Staff member
^ yup, it's like they're just taking our usually chatting waiting in line and putting us inside with some refreshments.

and the whole streaming the second Opry show is,odd too

litchfield93

Yes-and unfortunate for those who already bought tix, though they will likely make a ton of money selling them as soon as she's announced as a performer that night. :)

teesharky

I think it is a compromise type of party which is fine. I wasn't expected a party this year due to carrie being off. Very nice of her to still hold a party even if changed up a bit.

LiveLoveCarrie

Some people on Twitter are guessing that this is the last FCP ever, but I disagree. If she's going to stop doing them, why wouldn't she just not have this one at all? My guess is that she doesn't feel ready vocally to perform three times in one day, so she's having a compromised FCP this year to keep the tradition going. I'm sure things will be back to normal next year (hopefully, anyway).

Gator

I think Carrie wants to switch things up. Wouldn't it be fantastic if Carrie introduced the fans to little Isaiah at the FCP?!

sco

I think Carrie wants to switch things up. Wouldn't it be fantastic if Carrie introduced the fans to little Isaiah at the FCP?!

That would be sweet but I doubt it will happen. I think they'll keep him out of the public eye. There are entirely too many crazies in the world.

Louisa

I don't think Carrie will show off her son in public. She and Mike are very private people and they want to Isaiah out of the public eye. It's nice that we some photos on social media though. He is adorable. :)

maddkat

Staff member
heck Mike hasn't ever even dropped by the fcp.not even the year it was on his birthday and we sang to him.no way we see Isaiah.

lizcarlo

That would be sweet but I doubt it will happen. I think they'll keep him out of the public eye. There are entirely too many crazies in the world.

Even though I said it would be sweet I agree. I didn't realize until I joined IMDB how people would be obsessed with someone they claim to not like. They would even criticize her for her person decisions in life, and spend everyday on her IMDB site talking about how much they don't like and bash her. You should hear the delusion they came up with Temporary Home video. That's why I was so happy when I stumbled upon this site. Finally I can talk with normal people about Carrie.

sco

heck Mike hasn't ever even dropped by the fcp.not even the year it was on his birthday and we sang to him.no way we see Isaiah.

Mike's done Tim McGraw's skeet shooting on the same day the last few years. Isaiah will undoubtedly be home with daddy or napping in her dressing room that night.