Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie-Opry and FCP confirmed

Kizmet311

I thought Mike was backstage at the FCP one year - maybe 2011? I've only been twice and 2011 was the last year I went. I thought I remember Carrie having us wave to him or something and he was off to the side.

I am looking forward to the party since I haven't been in a few years and it is a "free" way to see the second Opry show even though it isn't in person exactly. I hope she sticks around for a few minutes, but we will have to wait and see. I am suspecting that it will be more of a drop by, say hello, and stand in the back while someone takes a massive group photo. I have my hotel and request in for time off and Donna is going to sell me a ticket for my friend to go to the 9:30 show while I go to the party, but I did debate after making plans if maybe it wasn't quite worth it to go since she won't be there the whole party like usual. But a trip to Nashville is always fun and there are free concerts at the Riverfront all day Wednesday, so we're going to hit those up before coming back home.

Kizmet311

Anyone think there is any chance we get something special at the Fan Club Party? Some album news, a sneak peak of new music, anything? I really would love for something cool to happen, but in reality I know that she is probably going to just stop by for a few minutes and say hello. Since they are showing the second Opry show, I don't think she will want to be disrespectful to the other artists performing by taking our attention away from the show. Which means she won't have time to do much other than stop by before or after the 9:30 show. We are probably just lucky that they were able to schedule the party at all this year and that she will at least be making a brief appearance.

maddkat

Staff member
^ wouldn't it be great if we got the release date at least : )
not gonna happen though as Carrie always keeps everything close to her vest until she's ready to reveal a lot.But maybe she'll give us a clue to chew on all summer.