Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie peforming at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on November 25th

liz278

I am hoping that Silent Night will be on the CMA Christmas Special. She has only been on it once. Would love to see and hear her on it again.

PRGuy79

So the way it sounds according to the parade website is that Carrie's performance will be just for TV not on a float. She is listed under TV instead of performers where they list floats.
I like the sound of this! I always think the float performances are kind of cheesy. Carrie deserves her own, separate moment to shine.

Reactions: mbh

Michael Reid

I agree. Plus since every year people on the floats lip sync and get teared to shreads for it. Carrie never lip syncs and wouldn’t imagine those words even being used for her.

maddkat

Staff member
So the way it sounds according to the parade website is that Carrie's performance will be just for TV not on a float. She is listed under TV instead of performers where they list floats.
this is the way it was the last time she did the parade and sang 'There's a Place For Us'. I was fortunate to be at that taping. Wonder if they'll tape FTOY in front of an audience.

jimshoe

Hmm, are they telling us that she opens the show or are they using her to get people to tune in right at the start only to be told at every commercial break 'coming soon Carrie Underwood':LOL:

I suspect its the later and she will be on either at 10 or 11!