Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie peforming at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on November 25th

angeliccarrie

Its such a good song and people need to hear this! It makes me happy everything I play it. It also reminds of a song that should be played on Hallmark movies, as goofy as that may sound.

maddkat

Staff member
That’d be a great idea! Also, I want to know where Silent Night will be used.
if I were guessing I'd say it's for this

Opry Live: USO Holiday Special – Circle Network is partnering with the USO for a night of festive celebration in the first ever Opry Live: USO Holiday Special. The show premieres exclusively on the USO app for active duty and military families in early December. Military supporters can tune-in to Circle Network as part of Opry Live on Saturday, Dec. 18, 9:00 p.m. ET

Smokyiiis

She didn’t come on my screen until an hour after y’all were saying she sang already. Im in the central time zone though so maybe the times were different because of that? Gosh I’d thought I’d missed it

PRGuy79

Her performance was fantastic - and the set, lighting, costuming and overall production were exceptional. I'm hopeful they can use the video from this performance to continue promotion of this catchy song throughout the season. It seems like it is destined to be a holiday favorite.