Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Survivor Game 2020

cmuf2011

I have to say those two are really some of my all time favorites

I like them too don’t get me wrong i just like the other songs better I almost voted for mama song instead of I know you won’t but the music video for it boosted it up as for fix you it been a minute since I listen to it. This round for me is where it got tough.

cmuf2011

Can’t stop loving you and fix you have been eliminated. Once again vote for two songs to be eliminated by midnight July 29th est. All remaining songs are listed in the first post of this thread

cmuf2011

High life and The first Noel is out of the running. Y’all know the drill comment two songs to be eliminated by midnight est. List of remaining songs can be found in the first post of this thread.

cmuf2011

Mama song
I know you won’t (know it’s a fan favorite I just like other songs of Carrie more)

cmuf2011

Mama song is out with 3 votes and What child is this Hark the herald angels sing and clock don’t stop received the same amount of votes receiving 2 votes each. So as a result instead of 2 songs being eliminated we have 4. Remember y’all have to midnight July 31st to vote for two songs that you want to be eliminated

Also note that in the event that there is a major tie ie all songs receiving 1 vote each then no songs will be eliminated however the votes from the day before would be included with the current day votes.

Edit I just realized that leave love alone also received two votes so that has been eliminated also