Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

ChoctawCountyAffair

I love the coat, so different! But, even if one doesn't like that she's wearing a coat, you have to admit that that shade of red is absolutely stunning on her. Even if she wore a regular dress, I'd still want it to be that color. It was perfect for the event.

Red always looks gorgeous on Carrie 😍

rainbow1

Thanks for posting. OMG, when they panned the camera over to Isaiah....... heartmelt.....

I noticed he looked at her so intently and then he seemed to move forward, like he was going to her. His grandmother kind of hugged him back. Adorable!!

opry051008

I noticed he looked at her so intently and then he seemed to move forward, like he was going to her. His grandmother kind of hugged him back. Adorable!!

That would have been wonderful if he did go to her. It would have thrown her right off her speech. lol

I also love that Mike's dad had tears, her mom had tears and the lady sitting next to Simon was also in tears. :)

DaisyTweets

Wow, not bad that the executive producer of the Grammys had an ad congratulating you on your WOF star. And he even says he's looking forward to many more Grammy moments!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

Hil

Louisa, so sweet of you to post the scans. That had to take a while. Appreciated. xo

Louisa

You’re welcome guys. Nice to keep this magazine in my Carrie collection. Love the message from Mike & Isaiah. ❤️

maddkat

Staff member
@TheKatieCook
1m
RT @CMThot20: .@carrieunderwood crosses off a bucket list item, and #CMThot20 is there with all the details! Catch it this weekend!
2705.png
pic.twitter.com/XvCcT3IXtM

Kizmet311

I forgot to record the Hot 20 countdown this weekend. Did anyone happen to cap it or know where they might have video online?