Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

thaifood

I am new here but have been lurking the comments. Just because someone doesn't like something of Carrie doesn 't mean they are being negative, The coat is out of place her outfit on Ellen was weird and also at Tuckerville she wore a sweater, I would think she is trying to cover up her pregnancy. there have been a lot of comments on the coat.

I suspect you are newly registered just so you can agree with Cindy because no one else did. I also suspect you may indeed be Cindy...

rcramer

She looked absolutely stunning - and what a gracious, heartfelt speech. She reminded the world that it is possible to be a superstar and also have a good heart - to achieve success, but remember where you came from and what is truly important. And that is why she is a role model.

Amen to that.... Imagine all these wonderful successful years for her, she did exactly what her mother was hoping that fame did not change her, boy she certainly made her mother proud..... I can only imagine the wonderful upbringing she was brought up to live by, it certainly radiates through her.......

What a beautiful family and most of all blessed...... Simon was so right when he said auditions were black and white, until Carrie walked in and it all turned to color...... She certainly did take the world by storm.......

DaisyTweets

For those commenting on how Simon was dressed, when he sorta dresses up that's how he looks. He basically wore the same outfit for his own Hollywood Star ceremony. The only difference, he wore navy pants. Still way too long and baggy and white shirt unbuttoned down to his navel!!!!!

Smokyiiis

I enjoyed the speeches given by Simon and Brad and especially the part where Brad said that Carrie was this generations Dolly Parton (her very own idol).

pgk

I am new here but have been lurking the comments. Just because someone doesn't like something of Carrie doesn 't mean they are being negative, The coat is out of place her outfit on Ellen was weird and also at Tuckerville she wore a sweater, I would think she is trying to cover up her pregnancy. there have been a lot of comments on the coat.

To each his/her own. You make it sound like she was wearing a winter coat. It’s high couture fashion, which obviously is not for you. Personally, I loved each of the outfits she has been wearing, and they looked good on her and very flattering.
I like the adventurous spirit Carrie shows in her attire and in her music. I look forward to more.

sco

Random thought I had this morning. The little boy on the right in the family pictures, I’m assuming is her nephew? I’m imagining a surreal conversation with a teacher. “Why weren’t you in class last week? Well I had to go to Hollywood to watch my aunt get a star on the walk of fame.”
Does anybody know who the couple on the far left ( next to Mark and Ivey) in the group picture is?

DaisyTweets

Random thought I had this morning. The little boy on the right in the family pictures, I’m assuming is her nephew? I’m imagining a surreal conversation with a teacher. “Why weren’t you in class last week? Well I had to go to Hollywood to watch my aunt get a star on the walk of fame.”
Does anybody know who the couple on the far left ( next to Mark and Ivey) in the group picture is
?
this was answered on page 8( near the end) of this thread.

Countryfan2448

LAPD HOLLYWOOD DIV.

Verified account

@LAPDHollywood
10h
10 hours ago

More
Congratulations to @CarrieUnderwood on her brand new star on the #HollywoodWalkofFame today! Excellent work @HollywoodArea. Thank you for your kindness & support of the #LAPD Carrie!
Watch the #starceremony on Hollywood Walk of Fame Hollywood Walk of Fame
Dnlw75HU8AEF4wk.jpg

Suellen

Carrie looked beautiful and I loved her coat; but laughed at your comment so thanks for that.

AdamJ

I had a few free minutes and decided to check out the site and was surprised by the comments on her "coat". First of all the coat is very thin. Take that into consideration and the fact that it was in the low to mid 70's and also the fact that Carrie's hormones are so crazy right now that she could have been cold at times and warm the next. Keep in mind that she just got over a virus (and in the hospital) and that in itself will contribute to chills, etc.. Hope this helps to dispel the fact that it was too hot for a coat. So very proud of Carrie and her accomplishments. I never dreamed she would be here this day getting a star on the HWOF while I watched her on Idol. What makes it more rewarding is---she is the same sweet, humble girl she was back then. BTW---she has a good looking family---and child. So happy for her and the new baby on the way. Here is to good health for her and the baby. BTW ---I love her album and I just can not choose a favorite song yet. Got a few stuck in my head though. Can't wait to hear her sing them in concert.

sco

Carrie looked beautiful and I loved her coat; but laughed at your comment so thanks for that.

Amen. The ‘coat’ was a fashion statement and it was beautiful. Everything about the ceremony was beautiful. It was a great day and especially given the really, really crappy year she had last year it was heartwarming to see her looking so beautiful, relaxed, and happy. There are a couple posters( or possible one with multiple handles) that are either just really negative people or are deliberately trolling. Arguing is pointless. I don’t feed trolls. I’m just going to put them on ignore.

Hil

Do you always make the new people feel so welcome. Thank You. Thought this was a friendly board

When you go to someone's house as a guest is the first thing you say something negative? Think about how that comes across. Not a very good first impression. But anyway, welcome, if you're a fan then I'm sure you'll fit right in.

lizcarlo

Thanks Simon for posting the videos. Loved the speeches. Carrie was so gracious and humble. Her speech was so perfect. Family is beautiful. Carrie looks beautiful in her jacket.

Countryfan2448

David Wild

Verified account

@Wildaboutmusic
5h
5 hours ago

More
Every day is ⁦@carrieunderwood⁩ Day. #LoveWins and now my wife really wants those shoes.
Dno9XjRU8AAvPa5.jpg

opry051008

About Carrie's coat, she can wear whatever she D**M well wants to wear.

mofan, I totally agree with you, she looked like Hollywood royalty!

ethelu

About Carrie's coat, she can wear whatever she D**M well wants to wear.

mofan, I totally agree with you, she looked like Hollywood royalty!

I love the coat, so different! But, even if one doesn't like that she's wearing a coat, you have to admit that that shade of red is absolutely stunning on her. Even if she wore a regular dress, I'd still want it to be that color. It was perfect for the event.