Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Hil

^
Yeah it'll probably be a 4-5 month chart run. Unless it flies up the chart like IIDLY did in 3 months.
I really hope this album performs well at radio.
Technically yes, but in relation to the color used rumor mill about the title of the song… I think it’s safe to think of it as a moon/sky.
But the rumor mill is just fan speculation, which is fine, but not sure that truly constitutes a rumor. Maybe I'm being too technical. lol I just didn't know if I missed some news.

Last edited:

FanSince04

I really hope this album performs well at radio.

But the rumor mill is just fan speculation, which is fine, but not sure that truly constitutes a rumor. Maybe I'm being too technical. lol I just didn't know if I missed some news.
Technically rumors are speculation. None of it is proven and just mere exciting conversation until we find out March 18th!

Hil

Technically rumors are speculation. None of it is proven and just mere exciting conversation until we find out March 18th!
That's why I didn't want to come across wrong. I thought maybe someone in the know gave a hint. Thanks for answering. I love all the speculation and fun surrounding an era. Can't believe it's finally here. YAY!

FanSince04

me too! Last album was so disappointing chart wise, and I have a really good feeling that we will see a few number one hits this era. I’d like to think last era was just a fluke and we’re back to our top 2 streak for this album.
I personally loved the songs from CP. The singles weren’t all chart toppers and videos left more to be desired; however, the tour was amazing and incredibly successful! Would I love to see the success she had from SH-BA? Yes!!!! We will have to see 😃

CU4ever

I personally loved the songs from CP. The singles weren’t all chart toppers and videos left more to be desired; however, the tour was amazing and incredibly successful! Would I love to see the success she had from SH-BA? Yes!!!! We will have to see 😃
For sure! I LOVED the aesthetic of the era. The style… and the tour… it was literally the best experience of my life and the best tour I’ve ever been to. She did SUCH a fantastic job with it. The visuals, the 360 stage, everything. (I wish she would announce a tour this week too lol). Now imagine all that PLUS chart toppers this era..! That’s my dream.

monkeyboy16

I hope she keeps giving us hints every day this week! I’m so excited. My first instinct when she changed the profile picture that it was sorta moon-like lol and the clip seems to have stars in the background 🤷🏻‍♂️

bigd79

Hopefully with the momentum gained from IIDLY radio will be more receptive to the new era. Not sure i’ll ever understand whatever the issue was with the CP singles. But i want some dang #1s this era! Would love there to be something as big as IIDLY🙏

CU4ever

Does everyone think we will get a tour this album? Some people are speculating she may just skip it and extend the residency a long time and I would hate that haha. The Cry Pretty Tour was absolutely breathtaking, amazing, and so much fun and I’d hate to not get another tour like it this era. That could mean no tour until 2026😯

Momin

I will reserve my thoughts and feelings about this til we hear and see more. So far, I'm a bit surprised there are sparkles and glitter again this era. I know Carrie loves that but was expecting something different this time. I do want more fiddle and steel in her songs personally, and I can hear the country tinges in the teaser. Let's see.

I searched this Josh Miller guy who is part of her new co-writes because I hadn't heard of him, was curious who he was. Here are the list of songs/people he has worked with. Sounds like another pop-oriented songwriter.

luxoricious

Im so excited for a new era.
Cry Pretty is on my top 3 of Carrie's albums. I know it wasn't a chart topper nor had any real hit, but it was truly amazing and some of her best work is there. So Im expecting same queality at least.