Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

rcramer

Interesting reply from Pulse, when she descended onto the stage at the ACM's, will that be part of IDNTM performance during her residency....

Another one of her teasers...

oldyfan

“These are the best of times” Carrie, new music and most Covid restrictions lifted for live shows!

i Have been so grateful for the music during this pandemic, that Carrie has released. As some of you might know I lost my Father in Law to Covid Oct 2020. My husband has had it, my brother, and several nieces. I am vaccinated, but a no to mandates.

…back to the music & the exciting journey of new Carrie songs and CU7

FanSince04

I thought the same about Footprints on the Moon! Collab it's coming! 😝
I love Footprints On The Moon… but a collaboration with them two is something I don’t want. I’m sorry, but Gabby is good… however, I need some more songs from her to decide if a collaboration would be worthwhile 😂

FanSince04

Interesting reply from Pulse, when she descended onto the stage at the ACM's, will that be part of IDNTM performance during her residency....

Another one of her teasers...
That’d be ingenious! Imagine her opening with the new single and descending from up above!