Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

DazzledByCarrie

I can definitely see the denim and rhinestones being related because she has been ALL over those fringe sparkly denim jackets! If that’s the mood she’s going for this era IM HERE for it! I hope she says more this week! I’m dying for more hints! Also listening to her albums lately I would love for the production to be a mix of Some Hearts, Storyteller, and My Savior!

A combo Some Hearts/Storyteller/My Savior vibe is my dream for this album!

PRGuy79

Does anyone think the white objects on Carrie's birthday cake look like moons? A hint that "I Don't Need the Moon" is the single? : )

FanSince04

I share the same sentiment as everybody here that the excitement is REAL. Unsure how I feel about that guy sharing the news if a single… BUT it certainly does increase anticipation! As for the type of song, I am a sucker for a GOOD POWER BALLAD! However, I think that picture is misleading and it will be something more uptempo to welcome Spring.

rcramer

Always a power ballad is a must…. But even her uptempo are powerful…..

interesting song titles for sure….Something from Greg Kurstin would be a good pick..

Revolve or Sunset..

PRGuy79

I think the radio guy deleted his original tweet after it appears he got a lot of pushback from the fandom. Some fans apparently came after him pretty aggressively. I hate it when we give ourselves a bad reputation.

CU4ever

I think the radio guy deleted his original tweet after it appears he got a lot of pushback from the fandom. Some fans apparently came after him pretty aggressively. I hate it when we give ourselves a bad reputation.
while I do agree, for some reason whenever a group of fans maybe act in a way they shouldn’t from our fandom, it’s front page news. So many fandoms are 1000x worse and it always goes unnoticed. Like the Kelly fans started coming after Carrie and us after the ACMs this week for no reason & when we do something lesser, it’s a controversy. I do understand fans being upset this guy spoiled everything especially since Carrie has pulled things that got spoiled before, but it should have been done more constructively

PRGuy79

while I do agree, for some reason whenever a group of fans maybe act in a way they shouldn’t from our fandom, it’s front page news. So many fandoms are 1000x worse and it always goes unnoticed. Like the Kelly fans started coming after Carrie and us after the ACMs this week for no reason & when we do something lesser, it’s a controversy. I do understand fans being upset this guy spoiled everything especially since Carrie has pulled things that got spoiled before, but it should have been done more constructively
Agree. I especially cringe when the person being targeted is someone who arguably helps decide what gets radio airplay. Seems to be a self-defeating strategy.

Louisa

👖✨ 👖✨

It feels like forever since we had brand new music from Carrie. I know we’ve had the Christmas & Gospel albums, but I’m so excited about the thought of a brand new Country album from her. I can’t wait for Carrie and her team to drop more details. It’s like Christmas when we get new music. ☺️