Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

bigd79

Been awhile since i’ve said anything on here! Kinda thought maybe with her teaser last night that we might get something tonight…being her birthday and all…but its looking less and less likely that it will happen tonight as its already almost 10pm on the east coast.
But….
Its gotta be before reflection gets going again, right? She wouldn’t post that to just leave us hanging that long, would she? I fully believe while it may not be tonight, i think next week is a good bet. Past teasers have resulted in new music about a week later. So thats the ledge i’m gonna hang on for now.

Or maybe she will just release it tonight and say SURPRISE! Its here. We’ll see. Lol

CU4ever

Been awhile since i’ve said anything on here! Kinda thought maybe with her teaser last night that we might get something tonight…being her birthday and all…but its looking less and less likely that it will happen tonight as its already almost 10pm on the east coast.
But….
Its gotta be before reflection gets going again, right? She wouldn’t post that to just leave us hanging that long, would she? I fully believe while it may not be tonight, i think next week is a good bet. Past teasers have resulted in new music about a week later. So thats the ledge i’m gonna hang on for now.

Or maybe she will just release it tonight and say SURPRISE! Its here. We’ll see. Lol
Completely agree. She took about 5 days after a teaser to announce the date or cry pretty…. And like you said she wouldn’t leave us hanging so long! I can’t wait!

The Nanook

Carrie Underwood x Post Malone would be insane if it's something like Circles. But if this has any truth to it, it sounds more like another one-off collab than a lead single for CU7. Unless she's intentionally going more mainstream this time around. I'm eager for the lead single and her return to country radio, but wouldn't be mad at a pop collaboration either. Could keep her active on multiple formats.

adam1995

Carrie Underwood x Post Malone would be insane if it's something like Circles. But if this has any truth to it, it sounds more like another one-off collab than a lead single for CU7. Unless she's intentionally going more mainstream this time around. I'm eager for the lead single and her return to country radio, but wouldn't be mad at a pop collaboration either. Could keep her active on multiple formats.
There's no truth to it right now, lol. Just speculation based on a wine bottle in the background.

Smokyiiis

I read that Miranda is releasing a new album (Palomino) and Carrie and Miranda usually don't have their releases in the same year in past experiences. I sorta wanted Carrie's to come out first!!!!!! (purely selfish reasons...lol)

Last edited:

The Nanook

There's no truth to it right now, lol. Just speculation based on a wine bottle in the background.
Would be hilarious if Carrie literally just really likes his rose and genuinely had it on the table in the background. But also seems too specific a choice to be a coincidence. Guess we'll find out.

PRGuy79

NEWS: Per Typo on Pulse, Carrie's team trademarked "Denim & Rhinestones" last month. This is the next era/album title. If you do a search, you can see "Cry Pretty" was also trademarked the same way -- so it's safe to say this is the "Denim & Rhinestones ERA"!

Source: https://trademarks.justia.com/972/74/carrie-underwood-denim-97274768.html
When you search that same site for "Cry Pretty", the trademark does not have Carrie's name in front of it. This makes me wonder if "Carrie Underwood Denim & Rhinestones" is a fragrance or something related to a cosmetics line - similar to "Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds".

CU4ever

When you search that same site for "Cry Pretty", the trademark does not have Carrie's name in front of it. This makes me wonder if "Carrie Underwood Denim & Rhinestones" is a fragrance or something related to a cosmetics line - similar to "Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds".
Typo says it is likely the album/era since it includes everything from live recordings to tour merchandise

PRGuy79

Typo says it is likely the album/era since it includes everything from live recordings to tour merchandise
Interesting...The Denim and Rhinestones trademark request was filed on February 18 of this year, which seems random - especially knowing how confidentiality is paramount to Carrie's team. Also, the "Cry Pretty" trademark appears to have been filed on December 3, 2018, three months after the album was released, which is also odd. Not sure what to make of it all...