Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

FanSince04

this is almost exactly how she started the CP era. A post in studio followed a week later by the lead single.
Carrie knows we're anious for new music no way would she post this and then it just be a release of something old.
I don’t know. Feels awfully similar to her duet with Dan & Shay… Also, the something coming soon turned out to be a special edition of My Gift. Smells awfully like a special edition of My Savior 😂

abbeyjones18

Yeah, I think that if Carrie were to release MS special edition, it would have been announced ahead of time just like the MG special edition, imo. 🙂

PRGuy79

Yeah, I think that if Carrie were to release MS special edition, it would have been announced ahead of time just like the MG special edition, imo. 🙂
Agree. I think a special edition of My Savior would have required more promotion leading up to Easter and would have resulted in an announcement in January or February - similar to the window last year.

CU4ever

I don’t know. Feels awfully similar to her duet with Dan & Shay… Also, the something coming soon turned out to be a special edition of My Gift. Smells awfully like a special edition of My Savior 😂
Going back to the Blown Away era this has always been how Carrie teased new music
4/4/18: (first teaser was also on a Wednesday too hmmm) https://www.instagram.com/p/BhJx49yFpN3/?utm_medium=copy_link

4/8/18:

4/10/18: