Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

simonplay

Got the full song! This song somehow reminds me of Fancy and Jolene.. Lyrics are really good, and the storytelling is great... for now, I prefer the other 3 but it's growing after a lot of listens... I think people looking for a deeper and more creative song would like this one... also, it's very country compared to the other 3 so the song will also satisfy those looking for a more traditional country sound...
Any high notes? 😬

montdu39

Why do y'all want so many high notes (just wondering)? This woman has a catalog of songs that are full of them. She'll have to change them up once she gets older, and probably needs some that aren't so vocally challenging at some point lol
A lot of Carrie fans are not necessarily country music fans, but we are fans of her incredible vocals, and we want them on full display any chance we can. Haha

Hil

A lot of Carrie fans are not necessarily country music fans, but we are fans of her incredible vocals, and we want them on full display any chance we can. Haha
Performance wise they're always super impressive. Just listening to an album sometime I enjoy her vocals in more simplistic form. She has one of the most stunning voices ever. I understand what you're saying, big notes are your thing and I respect it :)

Zach1998

I keep replaying the preview over and over. It's so good. I think I like it even more than Crazy Angels, which I thoroughly enjoy.

FanSince04

I like the SDK! The clever lyrics, the delivery is smooth and unique, and I can see this being adored by country radio. It has a “Bluebird” by Miranda Lambert kind of feel. The vibe is laid back, yet strikes a punch.

ChoctawCountyAffair

I just listened to the entire song, it's available for download on the Telegram Spotify bots. LOVE IT. My favorite of the 4 so far. It reminds me of Storyteller (my fav album foreverr)