Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

Upon hearing a longer clip, I like it a bit more. It’s very storyteller IMO. I would say it’s probably my least favorite released so far, but when someone makes good music like Carrie does, the least favorite song is still a very good song!

Smokyiiis

"She Don't Know" has a retro vibe that lands somewhere between Miranda Lambert and Kacey Musgraves.
Awesome description. Was thinking similarly…and a couple of my men friends think this is the best song so far just because it’s more country! I like the instrumentation and storytelling aspect. I’m finding something very special about each song so far and relishing the album release next month!

monkeyboy16

“She Don’t Know” is my least favorite of the 4 released songs, but doesn’t mean I don’t like it. I get The Chicks/Dolly Parton vibes from this song. Definitely her most country sounding song she’s done. The reveal of “she can have him” falls flat for me. I guess I expect something a little more dramatic or interesting from Carrie lol.

FreeCountry22

“She Don’t Know” is my least favorite of the 4 released songs, but doesn’t mean I don’t like it. I get The Chicks/Dolly Parton vibes from this song. Definitely her most country sounding song she’s done. The reveal of “she can have him” falls flat for me. I guess I expect something a little more dramatic or interesting from Carrie lol.
I hear a little sense of Dolly in this song as it reminds me a bit of Jolene for some reason. It’s that nod to past country where the production wasn’t overdone.

adam1995

Love it! Best of the four so far.

I don't get Dolly or Reba vibes so much, but modern Loretta.

This could have fit perfectly on Carly Pearce's 29, which has been my favorite album since it came out.