Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Opens Up Post-Injury: "Now I'm Stronger Than Ever"

txacar

Beautiful article....sad that she had more downs than ups last year. Glad she came through stronger and mightier than the sword that tried to take her down

Sounds as though those experiences influenced The Champion and made it the great anthem it is. I'm with you -- proud of her!!

maddkat

Staff member
I got the feeling something more happened and she is unable to have more children now. I think that’s where the song came from. She wasn’t as upset at the stitches as the loss of something else. We may never know. They have to keep some things quiet

We have no idea what went on in 2017.
Further speculation about Carrie's personal life is not warranted and will be deleted.

Carrie Fans Policies

Hil

It’s not speculation she said it in the article I read.

I didn't read that at all. She said she's 35 and probably missed out on the chance to have a big family but may adopt once her child or children get older. She also said she had more downs than ups which sounded separate from the fall but never specified.

abbeyjones18

Loved the way that they talked about Carrie being on the cover on the Today Show this morning. They didn't even talk about the "controversy" behind. Just read the quote and mentioned that the magazine is out now. Well done! 👏💜