Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie will not be at this year's Grammys

Jade_kt

I bet she won't be attending the Pregrammy party then either and probably didn't win for TH :(. It's probably go to Miranda then.

Volcomlvr87

No one is screwing her over. They can't forbid her from going she's a nominee. It's her choice.

Edit: My post now makes no sense since the post I was replying to was edited. :p

undrwood9098

^^^ We don't know if she won or not, because this isn't the kind of awards show where winners are notified in advance. Plus, if they did do that, then Carrie wouldn't have won Country Collabo. last year because she wasn't at the pre-telecast to accept that, either.

Oh, well. :( Things are really sucking so far...

Jade_kt

^^^Well I guess there is still a chance that TH could win though. I'll just keep my hopes low so I'm not disappointed if it doesn't and then if it does, it would be a pleasant surprise :D

epicamends

We really need some good news in Carrie land. 2011 kind of sucks so far - Play On era is done, no 5th single, no news of whether there will be any kind of single at all for the next several months, ACM snubs, potential label issues, no Carrie at the Grammys....

I can't wait for the 4th album! lol

teesharky

I had a bad feeling this would be the case after her blog. She acted like there was nothing going on at all in her life right now of importance enough to blog. That is a bad sign.

That really sucks though. I don't understand what is going on lately? I know this decision does not have anything to do with Miranda as Carrie is a nominee and could still go. even if she knows she will lose. But I don't get why she is blowing off every award show lately.

To date, Carrie skipped the AMAs, the PCAS, and the Grammys. Considering that she is not really doing anything right now, I am confused as to what the scheduling conflict is this time? If she keeps skipping every award show, it makes me wonder if she just doesn't care about all this anymore? I hope she is not going to take an indefinite leave of absence or quit music or anything drastic like that. (and please don't bash me for saying that-- usual suspects- I am just speculating here).

I think she just decided not to go. She has off indefinitely with no plans, so she must just not want to go to award shows anymore. I guess I can't blame her given the results. But still. It sucks for us. We definitely need some good news around here and soon.

tcnole1

The way she phrased it made it seem like there's a scheduling conflict of some sort.

It could be, but they know the date of the Grammy awards a year ahead of time... it must be really important or maybe she just didn't feel like going to the grammy's...

Jade_kt

I had a bad feeling this would be the case after her blog. She acted like there was nothing going on at all in her life right now of importance enough to blog. That is a bad sign.

That really sucks though. I don't understand what is going on lately? I know this decision does not have anything to do with Miranda as Carrie is a nominee and could still go. even if she knows she will lose. But I don't get why she is blowing off every award show lately.

To date, Carrie skipped the AMAs, the PCAS, and the Grammys. Considering that she is not really doing anything right now, I am confused as to what the scheduling conflict is this time? If she keeps skipping every award show, it makes me wonder if she just doesn't care about all this anymore? I hope she is not going to take an indefinite leave of absence or quit music or anything drastic like that. (and please don't bash me for saying that-- usual suspects- I am just speculating here).

I think she just decided not to go. She has off indefinitely with no plans, so she must just not want to go to award shows anymore. I guess I can't blame her given the results. But still. It sucks for us. We definitely need some good news around here and soon.

Oh I hope not; I just can't see not having any music from Carrie anymore. That would suck more than the snub it self. Hopefully she is just taking it easy before starting a #4 album.

teesharky

It could be, but they know the date of the Grammy awards a year ahead of time... it must be really important or maybe she just didn't feel like going to the grammy's...

agree. I kind of doubt there is an actual scheduling conflict because the Grammys are scheduled a year in advance, as you said. I think she just doesn't like going to award shows anymore. lol