Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's 2015 radio interviews

cmuf2011

Lots of interviews to listen to, gonna listen to them tomorrow, right now its been raining all day and I've been in class so the only thing I want to do is sleep.

Smokyiiis

liz278

^^Yeah it would have been nice but I do understand the reason. I'm sure that the magazine would have sold a whole lot!

DaisyTweets

Aww, I was looking forward to adding that magazine to the collection along with the wedding one!!! Oh well, totally understandable gotta protect the little guy.

maddkat

Staff member
I agree with everyone.I totally understand not wanting to put bbf on a mag cover.

However whenever they do post a pic it'll be in all the magazines anyway.So one way
they could maybe arrange for a little money for charity, the other only the mags win.

and if they don't post one TMZ has a Nashville office and they most likely will stalk the Fishers for a pic.

DaisyTweets

I agree with everyone.I totally understand not wanting to put bbf on a mag cover.

However whenever they do post a pic it'll be in all the magazines anyway.So one way
they could maybe arrange for a little money for charity, the other only the mags win.

and if they don't post one TMZ has a Nashville office and they most likely will stalk the Fishers for a pic.
Yeah, just look how her innocent picture of her 'bump' table went viral. That picture went EVERYWHERE!! Maybe they'll rethink their position, they still have time.

liz278

Y'all are right, no matter what the pictures are going to be on every site, so maybe they should do an exclusive and then they donate the money to charity. And after that joke that Brad did I am sure that TMZ in Nashville will stalk Carrie just because they want to be the first to get a picture.

Last edited:

teesharky

Agree. The more carrie tries to hide pics of baby Fisher, the more the paparazzi will stalk her. They will get their picture one way or another- but their desperation for the shot could lead to danger or safety issues for the baby or carrie.

Other celebs that try to hide something that big from the press live to regret it as they are chased by card and press on motorcycles even. Scary stuff.

I think Carrie should pick a picture she had control over and release it her way- but trying to hide all pics of the baby from the press will backfire big time.

MSCarriefan

I think she will post what they want to. I looked at Jennifer Nettles Instagram and she only post pictures of her little boy at certain times. I think that will be kinda what Carrie and Mike will do. I just don't think they want to see their little boy's picture on a cover of a magazine. She could have the baby and then change her mind completely though!!

sco

Y'all are right, no matter what the pictures are going to be on every site, so maybe they should do an exclusive and then they donate the money to charity. And after that joke that Brad did I am sure that TMZ in Nashville will stalk Carrie just because they want to be the first to get a picture.

That's exactly why she will likely post the pictures herself so that she has control. She undoubtedly knows that once she posts them the pictures will be everywhere. That's why she will be careful to only post something she's OK with being everywhere. If pictures are out there freely available there's no reason for the magazines to pay the paparazzi to stalk them. It's one of the beauties of social media.

teesharky

^ right but think of all the starving people the $ from
those pictures could save if carrie used People mag etc?

Smokyiiis

Never thought about it before now but do ya'll think she'll take a nanny with her on tours so that the nanny can watch BBF when she's doing her shows?

chica621

Three more interview today- anyone catch them?

Ever had chocolate gravy? It's what @carrieunderwood has been eating during her pregnancy @949TheBull Here ya go... Tina's Chocolate Gravy Recipe : Trisha Yearwood : Food Network

@KMLE1079: #SteveAndNina You gotta hear this piece of their Carrie Underwood interview when @ninadonline asks about Brad Paisley…. it's up next!!

@KICKS1015: This beauty joins us around 8:10! We will talk baby names and Super Bowl! @carrieunderwood http://t.co/MtXT3pEWbx

rainbow1

When she was talking about ..talking to Hilliry S, one of the things she mentioned was someone to help with the baby on tours.

Chocolate gravy is kind of common down this way!